Aussie Mum looking for Friends

Hi my name is Lynda, I have been using MFP for a couple of years on and off, usually in conjunction with other programs. This time around I am going it alone, but decided that diving into the community to get some support might be a good idea.

I am particularly interested in finding friends that are around my age and gender: people who can relate to this particular phase of life.

Please feel free to add me if you think we might have somethings in common!!

Cheers

Replies

• rarelady60
    rarelady60 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Aussie
    I want to be your friend. I need support ,so here might be the place. I started by in May 2013 and was during good. But all of the count and log in got to me, I guess. So I stop log in and counting. I am here in Chicago and we will be back to another winter and I must do better. My biggest problem is I like wine on most of my long and hard working days. I am a Real Estate Broker, if you know anything about that field it is nothing nice. But I love what do, help people with the American Dream. LOL.. Wine is one of my added calories items, and everyone know that alcohol added more calories, I eat to late and love potatoes( any kind)...
    Any suggestions...I am 50+, so you know it hard to long this weight. I just want to stay in the clothes and size that I have. But they are getting tighter and tighter. I sure you know what I mean..Let me know if you want to be myfitnesspal friend
    Until next time
  • FriedOkraPlease
    FriedOkraPlease Posts: 13 Member
    Hello Aussie,

My name is Jeanette & I'm 61 and live in Texas. I've just rejoined MFP tonight, planning to use this awesome tool to guide me through my weight loss journey. I really need support and friends that understand the process to keep me motivated and determined to reach the weight loss goal, I have set for myself. I will be here to support and encourage you so we can succeed together!

I still work but plan to retire in two years and would like to be a healthy retiree with a ton of energy. My son is getting married next April, so I really need to get serious about losing weight and getting healthier!

Add me as your friend so we can do this!!!

Take care and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Jeanette