UK friends wanted - female age 25 weightloss goal - 42lbs

Options
D782
D782 Posts: 21 Member
Hi

I am looking to add some new UK friends to help motivate me and give tips and advise on weight loss. Ideally Im looking to make friends with people in the same boat as me - 25 years old and with a goal weightloss of 3 stone (42 pounds).

Replies

• audzedz
    Options
    hey hun . im in the uk and would like friends to keep me motivated too ill add you if you like im looking to lose 3 stones too
  • D782
    Options
    hey hun . im in the uk and would like friends to keep me motivated too ill add you if you like im looking to lose 3 stones too

Awesome I'll add you now :)
  • claresmith355
    claresmith355 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, im in the same boat as you, needing to lose 3 stone aged 23 looking for the same motivation and advise, please add me if u like. any female please add me if you in same situation as me, we can help each other
  • xiamay93
    xiamay93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I m in UK and would love to keep in touch! I am hoping to lose 17lbs :) Please join me!
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi there , im in the uk , have lost a stone since August but to get to my ideal weight need to lose another 4 !!
    I'm a little older but still feel 25 !!!
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from the UK, I have 23lb to go, but my goal weightloss at the start was about 4 stone, so I know the struggle!
  • sophs87
    sophs87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello - I am in the UK (London) with a stone to lose but always open to new friends! Really taking this seriously now as weight loss has slowed down for the last stone. Feel free to add.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    word up :)
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk, I'm 26 and want to lose around 30lbs, add me if you like
  • nimbi
    nimbi Posts: 27
    Options
    25, UK, almost 2 stone lost with another to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • helsbelshms
    helsbelshms Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK (up in the freezing North East) and I'm looking to lose approx 2.5 Stone. Feel free to add me, I'm just getting back into it this week, could do with the motiviation :)
  • Callie_Wallie_Woo
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm 27. I have lost nearly 3 stone already, but I still need to loose a bit more (probably another 2 stone).

Happy for anyone to add me! :o) I am always on MFP and have an open diary!
  • lynmcw_378
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm originally from Scotland, but now live in England. I am trying to loss about a stone and a half. I'm struggling to loss weight after a knee injury, which is stopping me doing most types of exercise! Please add me if you want some encouragement (and can nag me too!!)
    Lyn
  • D782
    Options
    hi, im in the same boat as you, needing to lose 3 stone aged 23 looking for the same motivation and advise, please add me if u like. any female please add me if you in same situation as me, we can help each other

Ive accepted you Clare :)
  • D782
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the responses everyone, nice to have new friends :)
  • RuthBriscoe25
    Options
    Hi

I am 26 Birmingham UK I have lost 24lbs so far 18lbs to go before Christmas to get to my 3st goal thid year.

If you want to add me feel free and I can share ideas and motivation.

Ruth :)
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 25 and from Bristol, I have about 2.5 more stone to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • hollymartin90
    hollymartin90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Im 23 from brighton and have lost about 2 stone from last yr and a bit more to go does that count lol?
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    Hi i'm 25 and from the UK but weightloss target is 8stone. Happy to have any friends on here though so add me if you like to. I lost 56lbs a few years ago and due to family and personal issues I put a lot back on but started again and at 20lbs lost so far :smile:
  • kirstyb1984
    Options
    hi

I am in the uk , feel free to add me

thanks