Finally!!

Options
Stepped on my scale this morning - 199.8

I could of cried. I feel so stupid for being this excited about getting out of the 200's, but seriously I have been working my butt off and stuck between 205 and 207 for weeks. Then all of a sudden I'm losing tons of weight (plateau is over!) and I'm so happy. 199..never thought I would see that number again.

Replies

• jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Niiice one, well done! I'm glad the hard work is paying off for you! =)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I was super stoked when I hit onderland...take a bow, you totally deserve it!
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnsaebXUSb1qj5livo1_400.jpg
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Don't feel stupid for being excited!
    That is fantastic. Well done :smile:
  • JaneStanley8
    JaneStanley8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow- congratulations to you!! It must feel so amazing! Did you just keep on keeping on through the plateau- how long was it? And sorry for so many questions, but did you change anything in order to break trhough?
  • Nacima26
    Nacima26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    way to go hun!!!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    mnGJe.gif
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow- congratulations to you!! It must feel so amazing! Did you just keep on keeping on through the plateau- how long was it? And sorry for so many questions, but did you change anything in order to break trhough?

It lasted for well over a month. I started eating more and exercising less. That's how my body works though. I plateau for a few weeks then drop a bunch of weight all at once then plateau again. I have to go back and forth between eating less/exercising more and eating more/exercising less.

Edited to add - The only exercising I'm allowed to do right now is walking. So really I started walking less.