Turbo Jam

Options
Hey Guys, I will be starting turbo jam from today and will be following the beginner's schedule. i will update my progress daily and also keep my calories count in check. wish me luck :smile: :smile:

Replies

• JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck sweetie, please continue to do the program as it will probably be very frustrating until you get the moves down. I think you will really like it. Chalene is very motivating and encouraging plus the music is fun. You will burn some serious calories. I do Turbo Fire which is another one of Chalene's workouts. Feel free to add me as you friend if you choose for some added support and motivation.

Thanks Jenn
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire and I LOVE it!!! Good luck!!
  • Leena1119
    Options
    I did the learn and burn twice so far, I love the music and doesn't feel much of an exercise. Will do ten 20 min workout tomorrow. Not very sore yet, but I feel that I am working out. Love the energy. Not sure if I can do the whole 40 mins next week :)
  • tifflatrice08
    tifflatrice08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!! I started turbo jam today :)
  • calebnmariah
    calebnmariah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! We should keep in touch and help hold each other accountable. :)
  • ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd like to keep in touch with you ladies as well. I bought the program years ago and I've been off and on it, using it as a supplement to other workouts. I'm really motivated to complete the program as it was designed to be this time from start to finish. Good luck to you! I'll keep you posted of my results too! :)
  • kaleighsmom
    Options
    Hi, I know I'm late, however, I would love to keep in contact with guys as well. I'm starting TODAY! I really need the accountability.
  • GettingFitWithVal
    Options
    I am starting turbo jam again also after baby #4
    Loved it the last time
    I wanna add you all