Just started CLX

Options
Hello All,
I just started ChaLean Extreme.
Anyone else just starting?? Want to join me on this journey?
Anyone have results they can share???

Thanks!

Replies

• cypruskirsty
    cypruskirsty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I started about a work ago, happy to join you and share your goals etc.

Kirsty
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I wish I could do CLX...I started P90X Lean on Monday...I'll go along with you!!
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I completed it earlier in the year. I lost about 18 pounds and gained a lot of muscle. I am doing turbofire now. I will do the hybrid of clx/turbofire next.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I will be starting In January (If I can wait that long)
    I plan on finishing T25, then doing 30 day Shred before I start CLX. I would love to add you and see how you are doing and how you like it though!

Best of luck to you!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and it should be here by Saturday! Starting the minute I get it!
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have completed it once already and now I am doing a hybrid with Turbo Fire. I have really gained a lot of muscle by doing this program. I personally didn't lose weight, but I have been at goal weight for over a year. Have fun with it!!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
    I am enjoying it so far.
    Good luck to all of you as well!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I love CLX! Her videos helped me to learn correct form and I was amazed how quickly I was able to add more weight.

I did 2 rounds between last summer and early this year about 4 months apart. The first go around I lost a total of 14.5 inches with the majority coming from my core and hips. I did not track my weight, but I mostly likely didn't lose many pounds, but I know I lost some fat because my body composition totally changed.

I still throw in a push circuit once in a while, but I'm doing Ripped in 30 (Jillian Michaels) now.