Starting Turbo Fire Sep 1st

Options
2»

Replies

• kendragetshealthy
    Options
    Are yall still doing this? I started this morning and am loving it?
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't know what everyone else is doing but I am doing my own thing with turbo fire and running. Yesterday I did HIIT 15 followed by fire 30 and what a great fun workout. I think today I am going running.
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i just started my 3rd week, of TURBO FIRE, slowly getting the steps...can't believe how unco-ordinated one can be.
    How u getting on guys?
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    I did day 3 this morning and I LOVE it! It feels like I am getting so much done as far as a good workout goes... I feel amazing! I guess that's the most important part, right? :)
  • Coraeth
    Coraeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That was the hardest part for me at first however there is a "new to class" option if you have the DVD's and she shows you the moves before you do the routine. I found this helped a lot. Although doing them over and over will help you. Keep at it! I am redoing Turbo fire and the first time after 3 weeks I lost 7 pounds and 19 inches. I have kept it off for 6 months now
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    Oh wow that is really encouraging! I am on week 2 of the turbo fire. I just love it! I was NOT in the mood to work out this morning but I made myself and I am so glad I did :). I can't wait to see results from it...
  • Beeks09
    Options
    Just bought ordered this today and im so excited to start! It should be here Tuesday! feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • nicburk3
    nicburk3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday 9/20. I am so excited! Can't wait to see some results. I did a little Turbo Jam back in the day and Chalean is the best! Good luck everyone! And for those who started earlier this month please post any results! I could use the motivation.

24066974.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lyndzipage
    lyndzipage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with TF???
    I started sept 9th so I am week4 day 1. Anyone have any result to report...I gained 2lbs and have lost 3.5 inches over all . Hoping the weight gain is new routine/water/muscle weight.
This discussion has been closed.