Progress pics: Where I started to Where I am now :)

Options
Now that I've reached the 6 month mark of being on MFP...figured it's time to stop and look at how far I've come and use that as motivation to keep on going for what's left of the journey. I used to want to do this to get comments about how good I look or about the weight loss but at the beginning it wasn't like but rather after a while I notice shirts and jeans fit looser and now I've had to drop down sizes in everything! The feeling of shopping and going to the lower size is absolutely amazing! Especially with all the weddings I've got coming up and graduation around the corner, I wanna end school and start the real world being the best person I can be and finally having my outside match my awesome interior (yes I just complimented myself but gotta be confident in who i am!)
Figured the best motivation isn't to focus on how far I've got left to go, but rather to look at how far I've come :)

Here i am in August of 2012 at 217.8 lbs when I first became more conscious about what I at and working out:
2j4akg6.jpg

January 2013 at 210 lbs
2ppeyi1.jpg

When I started MFP in March of 2013 at 204.8 lbs
29nbghh.jpg

First 5K: The Color Run Chicago in June 2013 at 189 lbs
f0wz6o.jpg

Finally the 6 month mark: September 2013 at 178 lbs
j8fpki.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!