Teens to twenties losing 60+?

Options

Replies

• xHungry4Healthx
    xHungry4Healthx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey im 22 and weigh the same!

my starting goal weight loss at this time is 30lbs, then work my way down!

add me! we all could use some more motivation!
  • chaoticrunner
    chaoticrunner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 with very similar goals. I'll add you.
  • wales93
    Options
    Hi there
    im in the same boat
    im 4ft11 and 5stone 10 pounds i realy need to lose my belly fat :-\
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and happy to give you any advice or motivation.
    But just a word of warning, make sure to be aware of your body type. You look naturally curvy, so once you reach your weight goal you could end up looking like Scarlett Jo. instead of Miley Cyrus simply cause of your body's structure.
    Hate to be cliche and corny but just aim to be the best and healthiest you.
    I will be completely fine with Scarlet Jo. She is a hottie hot hottie! :D and thanks hun :)
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 22 years old. I started at 214 lbs and 5'8". Aiming to get to 160lbs (which would be -54lbs) but may re-evaluate that goal weight once I get closer. During the first two and a half weeks, meeting calorie goals hasn't been too tough for me. I find that I've enjoyed cooking more and also try to shake it up with a few additional calories anyway to aim for somewhere between 1.5lbs and 2lbs per week. I love Pinterest recipes! I plan to work on working to cut some sugar and all, but am taking changes a little at a time. I am struggling to find motivation to workout consistently though, so that's an area I really want to work harder at in the future. Since I'm new, I'd love to add some support and support you all too. Feel free to add me!
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 22 years old. I started at 214 lbs and 5'8". Aiming to get to 160lbs (which would be -54lbs) but may re-evaluate that goal weight once I get closer. During the first two and a half weeks, meeting calorie goals hasn't been too tough for me. I find that I've enjoyed cooking more and also try to shake it up with a few additional calories anyway to aim for somewhere between 1.5lbs and 2lbs per week. I love Pinterest recipes! I plan to work on working to cut some sugar and all, but am taking changes a little at a time. I am struggling to find motivation to workout consistently though, so that's an area I really want to work harder at in the future. Since I'm new, I'd love to add some support and support you all too. Feel free to add me!
    You can totally add me hun :) We can help each other out then!
  • dwsampson
    dwsampson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and possibly the only guy in this thread...? Anyway, I've gradually gained weight throughout college and now that I'm starting grad school, I'm motivated to exercise and eat better (when I'm not studying). I'm 6'3" and started out at 330, and my goal for now is to get down to 200. Feel free to add me, it's always easier to stay on track when you have people watching!
  • brinacollins3
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 21 and looking to lose about 50-60 more pounds. I used this app before and lost 30 pounds. I started at 235, I'm currently at 205 ish and I'm looking to get down to 130/140. I'm about 5'7 and have always been overweight. I would LOVE new friends on here to support and share recipes.

:) Add me!
  • perlacampos1
    Options
    I'm 25 years old 5 feet 1 inch. i want to loose at least 70lbs to be at 135lbs..joined in 2011 but lost track back again today!! Need friends for support:):smile:
  • dutchieee0212
    Options
    I'm 19 as well, 61 pounds to loose

I added you, anyone else feel free to add me!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    *waves* hi!! i am 24, not sure how much i am looking to lose, might be slightly under the 60lb mark but will probably be close to it!!
  • rachelmcc8
    rachelmcc8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm Rachel and I'm days away from being 22!

I'm 6"3 and around about 260lbs!

Anyone can feel free to add me :)

R x
  • qterrible
    qterrible Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 with 60-70 pounds to lose. I'm always open to talk for support or motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options
    I'm 23 and possibly the only guy in this thread...? Anyway, I've gradually gained weight throughout college and now that I'm starting grad school, I'm motivated to exercise and eat better (when I'm not studying). I'm 6'3" and started out at 330, and my goal for now is to get down to 200. Feel free to add me, it's always easier to stay on track when you have people watching!
    there was one other man on the thread!
  • GryffindorWinz
    GryffindorWinz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 19, 5'6" and 174lbs, looking to loose 50 lbs. I need to loose atleast 5 lbs by the end of this month once I go talk with my recruiter. Feel free to add me! I would love to help motivate each other :)
  • Hey girl!! I'm 18 and 5'6''! My starting weight was 220 and right now I am 175 lbs. Do add me if you'd like :D (& that goes for anyone!) :flowerforyou:
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    im 18 in a week actually, and i've lost 58 lbs so far. i'm actually supposed to be in maintenance by now but im having a hard time transitioning. but i started with eating healthy and eliminating the junk, moved onto portion controlling, then calorie counting and time flew by fast. 58 pounds later i feel great c: oh and i've never worked out in my life so woop.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Maria and I am currently 197 pounds, 5'6" and 19 years old!
    My goal is to lose 60 pounds by next year. I've been counting calories strictly and adding in more healthy foods! (yes I eat junk but its always in my calorie goal)
    I work at a gym and workout 3-5 days a week :)

Anyone else in a similar boat that would like to be friends with me? I need motivation guys!

I NEED my goal body! I see people like Miley Cyrus and go cray-cray, lol. And I figured friends that are active and similar to me in age/goals would help! :)
    Hey! I started at 185 when I was 19, I'm 21 and 119 now! And I'm 5'6" also. I never gave up junk food either, but it did take me longer than a year to lose the 66 I have so far, definitely worth it though! feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    If you're losing 60lbs, it looks like your goal weight is 135ish? Same (I'm about the same height, too). I'm not at the same starting point as you, but I must say that your goal weight seems good :D (I see a lot of people either too high (barely within healthy range) or too low (bordering underweight). I was 130-135, and it works for 5'6" very very well - well, in my experience). So your goal seems reasonable, and I'm sure you can get there!
    it all depends on the person, for my frame (also 5'6") 135 was still a little chubby for me but for others it can look really great! but I had 135 as one of my original goals too!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I'm 23.. Looking to lose 100lbs