My news feed is sad.

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Mine is too!!! :-) I'm still kinda new (two months) to MFP and only have a couple friends from real life. I would love to meet a few others who can help cheer up my news feed. I could also use all the support for those willing! lol Of course I think we all could use support and encouragement. :-) And anyone with advice on how NOT to steal from my kids' candy stash in my week moments... that could be a BIG help. lol
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

& I have no advice on not stealing from their candy stash :laugh: I'm in the same boat!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    What rips me is when the kids steal from my candy stash!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

meh.

i just want them all to stay off my lawn! :angry:
  • TraceyCKing
    Options
    Hi - Ive added you as Im new and need a little motivation :smile: :smile:
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry about the weirdly large amount of haters on this page, geez you'd think people on a fitness website would try to build each other up! Lame. Anyway I am new to MFP and my news feed is probably sadder, so I would love to add you!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Truth!! :grumble:

Thanks for all the adds -- you all rock!!!:glasses: keep em comin! Welcome to the new ones to MFP too:flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I would add you but I am not sure hubby would appreciate my "sense of humor" and the inappropriate things some of my friends list comes up with...
  • Erikaelias85
    Erikaelias85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My news feed is pretty sad too, but I'm new to this. I just added you.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    add me as well. im always active and you might even get a kick out of my updates lol
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!! anyone is free to add me if they like ^_^
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.

Beat me to it. :flowerforyou:
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I log daily and am motivated to lose the rest of this weight, and always looking for more motivational friends :)
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Ive also just done this! Gotten rid of the slack!
    Feel free to add me too anyone :)
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KatOls49
    Options
    Anyone can add me... I am here for the long haul as I still have 90 pounds to lose and never find. I am on everyday and like those that are also on everyday or nearly everyday as I know some may be on every other or so.. :)
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I would add you but I am not sure hubby would appreciate my "sense of humor" and the inappropriate things some of my friends list comes up with...
    I've been here 4 years, nothing surprises me anymore :tongue: and his "sense of humor" trumps anything I've seen on MFP to date. I'll take the risk & add ya. ;)
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for a little new business on my feed... let's get corny and HAWT!

:devil:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Did you not read that MOST of her friends had become INACTIVE or UNMOTIVATING... Give her break! Sheesh

Your wasting your time... they feed off this stuff. The more you defend the uglier they get. They are like thread vultures....... best thing to do is ignore all their comments and they can't keep it going. they will be arguing with themselves and that's no fun because then how will they ever figure out which side is right? :yawn:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.

Beat me to it. :flowerforyou:
    No worries, I can do without the judgement & people who don't read. :flowerforyou:
  • susanpagegetsfit
    susanpagegetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me...new to the site and have only one friend so far to motivate me :)