My news feed is sad.

Options

Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.

Beat me to it. :flowerforyou:
    No worries, I can do without the judgement & people who don't read. :flowerforyou:

Isn't that the darn truth!!!! FR sent!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :love: You guys sure know how to make a girl feel loved!! Thanks for the support!!
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about journeys....

Dooooont stop believing!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What is with so many people telling us all about how they dumped all their friends and now need new ones?

Why would I want to be your friend when you so easily move on?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about journeys....

Dooooont stop believing!

The Dodge Journey has a nice big back seat...i believe. ..
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i feel you!!! Would love some more interaction from the motivated and like-minded! Feel free to add me :)
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.

lol ^^^
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Maybe I could put some happy into your news feed?! I'm on here daily, but post more than just fitness stuff. Add me if you want to read about crazy nursing stories, life in the south and my journey to get unhuge. :)
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    What is with so many people telling us all about how they dumped all their friends and now need new ones?

Well I know I am here for my own benefit and weight loss. And its hard to do so with a friend list that dont talk to you, comment or have any interaction. What is the point? To have the most friends on MFP? I want a group of friends that have interaction and support for me and take my support too. I am tired of people you have to give give give to.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    some folks can be so critical. feel free to add me but u better not delete me or i'll hunt u down and stalk ur newsfeed and remind all your friends of this topic that you posted....lol jk but for real :-)
  • JStarnes
    Options

You dont have to be my friend. I prefer ones that read. I dumped inactive people. And real FRIENDS crossed over into real life over the last 4 years. No worries tho, glad you stopped by :smokin:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    some folks can be so critical. feel free to add me but u better not delete me or i'll hunt u down and stalk ur newsfeed and remind all your friends of this topic that you posted....lol jk but for real :-)

Lol if you quit logging and become inactive in the next t 4 years I can't make any promises :tongue: stalkers can be fun!
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    I log daily and am motivated to lose the rest of this weight, and always looking for more motivational friends :)

awesome job on your weightloss 85lbs!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Well I know I am here for my own benefit and weight loss. And its hard to do so with a friend list that dont talk to you, comment or have any interaction. What is the point? To have the most friends on MFP? I want a group of friends that have interaction and support for me and take my support too. I am tired of people you have to give give give to.
    I guess I wonder how you end up with a FL that doesn't talk to you?

I have 200 friends now. They're all people who I interacted with in some way, enjoyed their personalities and so added them. And most of them talk to me because I don't just add random people or start threads begging for new friends. I bet most of the people the OP adds as a result of this thread will disappear quickly or not talk to her, either.

Do you make friends this way in the real world? Just walk into a crowded room, announce you need friends and start planning parties together?
  • Jaided35
    Options

Agreed to the give/take part of the support. A lot of people post too much stuff and want everyone to respond but never respond to your stuff. And no one ever stops to think that people get busy and jumping on a computer/phone/whatever to make encouraging remarks to someone else isn't in their immediate to do list. I was inactive for a long time because of health issues etc. I'd love to see how someone treats real live people when they are "inactive" in your lives for a small period of time for whatever reason. LOL Do you write them off as well???
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Yep. I write them all off. Just like that, without question. I'm evil like that. :devil:
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I barely have any MFP friends, too (other than a few from real life), and I wouldn't mind having some. I don't want to depend on anybody for motivation or vice versa, but it's cool to see other people working hard to accomplish their goals and other corny-sounding stuff.
    No, not dependent, but like you said nice to see others being active. Other corny-sounding stuff is exactly what my news feed is missing! :tongue:

I am the most corny one in my group poor things so add me. If you do delete me in the future just know I will send you an e-card and boil a bunny mwhahaha.
  • dorisbunker39
    Options

I guess I wonder how you end up with a FL that doesn't talk to you?

I have 200 friends now. They're all people who I interacted with in some way, enjoyed their personalities and so added them. And most of them talk to me because I don't just add random people or start threads begging for new friends. I bet most of the people the OP adds as a result of this thread will disappear quickly or not talk to her, either.

Do you make friends this way in the real world? Just walk into a crowded room, announce you need friends and start planning parties together?

You scare me :cry:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I'll add you! I barely have any MFP friends, too (other than a few from real life), and I wouldn't mind having some. I don't want to depend on anybody for motivation or vice versa, but it's cool to see other people working hard to accomplish their goals and other corny-sounding stuff.
    No, not dependent, but like you said nice to see others being active. Other corny-sounding stuff is exactly what my news feed is missing! :tongue:

I am the most corny one in my group poor things so add me. If you do delete me in the future just know I will send you an e-card and boil a bunny mwhahaha.
    Omg no Bunny boiling!! I won't delete you. You're way too fun already!
  • dorisbunker39
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Omg no Bunny boiling!! I won't delete you. You're way too fun already!
    [/quote]

Oh great, its a date, where do you live and I will pick you up hahahahahaaaaa,..... no seriously. :laugh: