Transformation Tuesday

Options
Share your transformations! I used transformations (and still do!) to help keep me motivated. It's much easier to keep pushing yourself knowing it can be done!

For me, it's so hard to find pics from a few years ago, especially ones that showed how big I'd gotten. I didn't want to know, and it shows when I look back. Eventually I knew I needed some changes, and started out small. I didn't do all the changes at once. Just working on one thing at a time and building on it. Changing what I ate for breakfast, started learning about food, eventually started running, started tracking what I ate, taking progress pics, and started lifting. It's much nicer to look back and see the progress. Keeping track of progress, be it pics, measurements, how far/fast you've ran/walked, how much you've lifted, etc. will help you overcome your doubt when you feel like you're not making progress. It happens to the best of us!

www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness

Have a great Tuesday and keep on rocking!
-Jenae :D

04c6183e-dc6e-45e3-bec9-70f25a8f47b6_zpsb113dc8a.jpg

Replies

• krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just had to say congrats on your awesome transformation! That is so cool! You look like a beast! :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's a (very) difficult one to follow. That being said, I'll sacrifice and do it so that others may prove less intimidated (since they'd be following me and not you).

39542945_9077.jpg
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's a (very) difficult one to follow. That being said, I'll sacrifice and do it so that others may prove less intimidated (since they'd be following me and not you).

39542945_9077.jpg

Hahaha! Well we all have a beginning, middle, and and in progress. Wish I had a bit more "middle" pics, but I wasn't comfortable with myself for a long time. Still doubt myself, and seeing others keep working helps a lot! One of my favorites was this one:

michelle-karch-transformationb.jpg
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2012/michelle-karch-transformationb.jpg
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I don't know about a full-on transformation, but mine is a pretty good start!

35%bf ----> 30%bf

8de83eed-1643-4401-b311-bf42b0945a4d.jpg

d0c11d95-f586-4a71-8e98-3360bed0fb4b.jpg
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! That's not a large time frame and you made a lot of progress during that time! :D
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! That's not a large time frame and you made a lot of progress during that time! :D

Thanks! Workin hard all day erry day ;)

Ok, not really every day. Like every other day.

YOU look amazing! Definitely an inspiration!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats