10% of body mass GONE first goal met.

Options
Well, I I reached my first goal, losing 10% of my body weight. Now setting another interim goal of another 10%. (I'm down 30 lbs so far!) Just changed my goals and it dropped a hundred calories from what I get to eat......Should still work out for me I guess. haha

Wanted to check what my ticker looks like now...anyone know if it resets or will it reflect the 30 I've lost so far?

Replies

• fat2fabuless
    Options
    Good for you girl! That is a hugeeeee milestone!!!! you should be celebrated!
  • francescajeanfox
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • splatt1961
    splatt1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done, 30lbs that must make a huge difference.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Your ticker reflects your end goal weight. If your goal was 270, then it thinks your done. Enter a new goal weight of 240 to reflect the new goal. Does that make sense?
  • grundylady
    grundylady Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

I will try to fix the ticker...I did set a new goal the other day..
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! it's amazing that 10% can make such a huge difference in our health and how we feel.
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great work! Bravo!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Oh YES! Well done you. :flowerforyou:

Post pictures!
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've found that breaking weight loss into 10% chunks at a time makes it a lot easier to reach Having only one huge goal can be discouraging. Good luck to you on that 2nd 10%!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!