Please HELP!!!

Options
I havent been on days. I havent worked out in WEEKS. Eating terrible food.

Only thing running through my head is "You're better than this; dont go back to that lifestyle. MY BODY DESERVES BETTER"

HELP ME!!!

I need words of motivation! Anyone else feel like this?

Replies

• Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    You can do this!!! We're all here for you xxx
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    you can do this!! and Bee Bee is right we are here for ya! losing weight is hard but you can do it! :) if it helps im still struggling also
  • brunzieonezie
    brunzieonezie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    right now starts another day .You can do it
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple months ago and I love this. The best thing to do is just log everything and notice little things you can make a change in. When I don't have time to exercise, I try to at least walk a little further or take stairs. I also saw someone post about running in place while watching tv. I might need to try that! We are here for your support. Add me if you would like.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    The only people who never fail are those who aren't doing anything. It's not how many times you fall its how many times you get back up.

SO.... Get up!! It's time to get moving again.

Now Get Crackin'
  • bellie821
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

CHANGE CAN HAPPEN IN AN INSTANT!

going to grab some water, and throw out my pecan tart...i dont need it! my thighs dont need it!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Whoah. Step back a moment and breathe....

First off, it is ok to get off track. It is totally ok!! Everyone who has ever been successful at weight loss has gotten off track. Success is not measured in being able to follow a plan perfectly but being able to get back on it when you fall off.

Second of all, you're stressing yourself out too much over the thought of failing. This stress can set you up for failure. Instead, try not to think about what you have not done but more about what you can do. Wipe the slate clean and begin again.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

CHANGE CAN HAPPEN IN AN INSTANT!

going to grab some water, and throw out my pecan tart...i dont need it! my thighs dont need it!

YA! YOU GO GIRL!! YOU CAN DO THIS! :D
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    today is my first day... just think of it as your new first day and start over. if people just stick together we can do fabulous things. I don't know you but I have faith in you... have a little faith in yourself.
  • clairealaniz
    clairealaniz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day and it has been rough. I have a supportive partner and he is great but I love the support that I am seeing here. It is hard to share my thoughts on the subject with him when he is very in shape and has always worked out. It helps me to not put things in my mouth when I have to write them down and hold myself accountable.

But hopefully here I can make a new kind of support, new friends and a new start to a new me!
  • bellie821
    Options
    Its so tough doing this alone! I wish I had a partner that would work out with me!
  • sunnie5468
    Options
    sometimes its ok to over induldge get rid of your cravings and do eveything in moderation just dont let that old lifestyle get hold of u its like fighting the devil and he will try hard to turn u away but u stay on the right path
  • sunnie5468
    Options
    i stayed home for a week and did nothing got so bord but i got my motivation back it worked try it
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    What movie is this from?

'It's not how hard " you hit", BUT, how hard you " get hit" and still keep moving forward":wink:

HINT......Yo Adrian! Need motivation pick up Rocky series,always has inspiration in the movie! The last Rocky his wife[Adrian] dies and he looking on how to keep going forward.[Rocky 6] Lesson on self esteem also.

Finally, YOU CAN DO THIS,SURROUND YOURSELF WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE SAME GOAL! [MFP MEMBERS] ...... 90% MENTAL 10% PHYSICAL!

GO FOR IT, WE BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, but, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU CAN!:smile:
  • ChasityTietje
    Options
    Vincent Lombardi said, "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince". I have this quote on my fridge, my eliptical and my computer at work. This helps me keep on track with my compulsive eating, and motivation to keep exercising when I want to give up on the eliptical.
  • pmhoyles
    Options
    Bellie!!!

You have to make this journey for you and no one else. I can give you all the advise in the world. I can tell you what to read, what links to search on the internet, what foods to eat, what tapes or DVD's to purchase, what gym you may get the best support from; however, it is UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO COMMITT TO YOU that this is what YOU need for YOU that I can or any can help you. I am sorry, you must take that first step.

Questions, I ask myself each day, is it worth it? Do I want to feel better, and be without all the extra meds etc... Why I am eating all this stuff? What is up with that behavior? Do I really want to eat the food or is there a reason I eat the food. I am searching my soul to find out the why!!!!

Why do I put myself through this torture. I need to focus on dealing with life without my best friend, FOOD!!!

I have decided to COMMIT each day to make it the best day it could possibly be. I can by FIRST, taking care of me! Are you taking care of "ME"????

These are questions you can only answer... Good luck!

Now, when you are really ready for to embark on your journey and need advice or support along way, I will be there for you.

Over and out!
    PM