20 something needs friends!

Options
Hey guys!

I'm Sam...25, almost 26. I'm currently working towards becoming a registered nurse and can't wait to be done. I'm an Ohio girl living in Connecticut and currently beginning the whole "sweating for the wedding" thing, planning an October 2014 wedding. I could really use some encouragement and motivation. I'm 5'1 and my starting weight is 228. My overall goal weight is 140, so I have a lot to lose!

Replies

• Aroesner
    Aroesner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 23, going on 24 in February and I also have a 5 year old, which contributes to a lot of my weight gain/loss it seems.
    Don't worry, you will get there, but just remember to be patient and work hard. The heaviest I weighed was 294 in November 2011 (I try to forget that year) and in October 2012, I was 198. I had help with the appetite suppressants (adipex) and the B12/Lipo shot combinations, which worked wonders for me, but I also ate healthy and exercised. Now, I'm back at 240 (but lost 8 lbs, so 232) and it feels like I'm starting all over again! My goal is to be 180. :)
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Gabrielle, I am 24 and a life time resident of AZ. I currently weigh 260 and I log every day, I have only been on MFP for 3 weeks but I am loving it. Feel free to add me for support and congrats on the wedding :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am 26.
  • TodayImEvolving
    TodayImEvolving Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wazzzzup, I'm Jessica. I've been here for about a month. It's lovely. I've lost 30 some odd pounds and I'm in for the long haul. Anyone can add me, I'm incredible supportive, though, I'm a biased. :smokin:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    I'm Alisiya, I'm 21 going on 22 in December. I've been on here about 4 months and I'm on every day. Anyone can add me. :)