Which corndog would you get?

Options
Our neighborhood festival is Saturday and one of my favorite things in the world is a www.palookaville.com corndog. Lots of different options, all horrible for me I am sure but it's a festival and damnnit I wants a corndog. Go all out on the Fryinstein or stick to the classic?

Option 1: The Fryinstein; beef frank, spicy italian sausage, polish kielbasa all skewered on same stick and dipped in jalapeno cheese cornbread batter.

Option 2: Just stick with the classic corndog in regular batter or jalapeno cheese batter

If option 2 I would likely add a tamale or two. Pecan smoked pork tenderloin with a roasted poblano in creamy tamale dough OR hickory roasted chili-lime chicken with a ripe red pepper in creamy tamale dough

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Skip the corn dog the tamales sound incredible! :tongue:
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Both! Those sound delicious, plus the tamale and probably a beer. Where do you live, this festival sounds awesome!
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Both! Those sound delicious, plus the tamale and probably a beer. Where do you live, this festival sounds awesome!
    http://eastatlantastrut.com/
    East Atlanta, GA. Family friendly festival with musical acts with names like *****, Julia and Her Dear Johns, Chicken and Pigs, Sweet**** Jane, Sexual Side Effects, and Uncle Daddy and the Kissin Cousins
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Option 2 with jalapeno cheese batter
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Corndogs are the best :love:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I like my corndogs classic and simple, so number 3 for me.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Get the one that tastes the best to you, coz you will splurge on a delicious corndog and also be satisfied.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just have my corndogs with normal batter, ketchup and maybe some mustard.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    GOOD LORD!!!! The Fryinstein sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!! I need to have one of these at some point in my life. If I can find a local vendor, I will need to have a few per week.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Why is it an "or" situation? It's a festival that isn't coming around again for what... a year?

Have both and get some tamales to take home. Then just pick back up with it next week .
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    GOOD LORD!!!! The Fryinstein sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!! I need to have one of these at some point in my life. If I can find a local vendor, I will need to have a few per week.

OPTION #1
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Our neighborhood festival is Saturday and one of my favorite things in the world is a www.palookaville.com corndog. Lots of different options, all horrible for me I am sure but it's a festival and damnnit I wants a corndog. Go all out on the Fryinstein or stick to the classic?

Option 1: The Fryinstein; beef frank, spicy italian sausage, polish kielbasa all skewered on same stick and dipped in jalapeno cheese cornbread batter.

I want one, where is your neighborhood?
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to miss out on the kielbasa, so #1 for me. How much is the delivery charge? :laugh:
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yep. Would have to try them all...love love love corndogs. And tamales. And festivals.

Enjoy!