Hello everyone.

Options
Hi all,i´m Serena,new to this site,but hoping i will get lots of help as i am so overweight and depressed,look forward to the journey with you.x

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    i'm sorry you are depressed. we are here for you!
  • ashbridge
    Options
    Hey Serena, I have only been on this site for a week now, and I can so tell a difference. People are so encouraging on here and seeing their weight loss and meeting their goals is such motivation. As people have told me, add lots of friends to encourage you and keep you accountable. Good luck, you can do it!
  • lv2r1de
    lv2r1de Posts: 17
    Options
    Have faith in yourself sweetie. You can do this. We ALL can do this. Keep yourself focused on making YOU a healthier person. Just remember it won't happen overnight. Have patience....
    I wish you the best of luck!!! =)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sorry to hear you're depressed. Just take it one day at a time and this site can help you get on track. Good luck!
  • sundberg4
    Options
    I know how you feel, but it feels so good to see your success with this site. I just joined a week ago and it's so simple and it really makes you watch what you put in your mouth...knowing you have to log everything~ it really works great. After a week of doing this I feel great watching what I eat! Hang in there, you'll do great too.