Looking for friends

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am somewhat new here. I have the app for my phone but I have never checked out the community until now. I am a 35 year old married mother of two girls 19 and 13 years old.
I have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. I don’t have much support at home as my family doesn’t know what it is like to struggle with your weight as they are all they type to eat what they want and not gain a pound.
I have over 100LBS to lose and I really am getting worried about my health. I walk up and down my stairs and I have problems breathing and my knees hurt.
I am looking for friends with the same goals as me for some support and help along the way. I am real serious about losing weight as I need to do it for myself and also for my family.

Message me Melanie

Replies

• kmw213
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm 33 and need to lose 65 pounds. It was 75 but I've lost 15! Don't worry you can do this!
  • NickeyF32
    Options
    Hi Melanie,
    My name is Nickey. I am a mother of two also, 11yr old and 4 month old. I am very serious about weight loss and also healthy eating. I'm also using the app on my phone and have about 5 friends that kind of help each other out. It's good when you have a greta support system because it can be very hard. My weight goal for right now is about 60lbs for right now and then acomplishing that goal to continue for another 30-40lbs. YES, it's hard work but we will get there. Please message me if you need some encouragement.

LETS GO!!!
  • CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 35 with at least 45 pounds to loose (original goal 60 pounds). I'm all about building a supportive circle of friends.
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)-- the more support the better!! :)
  • paulcatlin
    paulcatlin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am new also and need all the support I can get.