Silly question??

I am new to mfp and I'm just wondering how many people stick with the program after meeting their goal weight?? It's a silly question because the people who left after hitting their goal aren't here to answer. :)

Replies

• JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Have you checked the Maintenance forum?
    And, there are lots of people here to log in every day after they lost the weight.

BTW, I plan on sticking around after I hit goal. I figure I'll need just as much support then as I do now.
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Actually I think there are a lot of people that do stay, just from reading posts. Whether I will or not I don't know at this point!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Not tracking is what had me 153lbs heavier.
    Tracking is keeping me where I am.
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    I'm hanging out! I believe I'm a little less than a month away from 1000 days. I've been maintenance for about a year with a little gain since lifting. Counting calories is a part of my lifestyle and will continue to be -I do not want that weight back.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    I will have to track for life... it is what it is...
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    The real "losers" have to stay. Otherwise, who would answer all the questions on the forums?
  • 271lisa
    271lisa Posts: 49 Member
    Thanks for all your responses!! I plan to stay after I meet my goal!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Thanks for all your responses!! I plan to stay after I meet my goal!
    at that point, it's just time for more goals.
  • I plan on using MFP for life! What a great tool. There is lots of help here for maintaining weight as well.
    Welcome, by the way!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I'm in maintenance now and have no intention of leaving. Logging got me here. Logging will keep me here.
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    I have more than met my goal and I am hanging around. I know if I don't and start trying to do it on my own then the weight will come right back plus more. I love MFP. It is the best way I have found to lose weight and be able to eat anything I want. I just have to keep up with the calories. Easiest plan ever for me.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    I have been in maintenance for nearly a year..I log every 3 or 4 days to keep myself on track.

If I don`t log then I know I can go in the wrong direction >
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I plan to log every day for the rest of my life. Either with MFP or something else that comes along.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I've never even been on here to lose weight :drinker: