What am I doing wrong??

Options
I have been working out and eating as clean as I can since April 1st. I work out 4-6 days a week doing 30 mins of cardio and 30 mins strength training each day. I change up all my workouts every few weeks. I try to eat clean, and have a protein bar after my workout. I drink plenty of water as well.

I have still like 3 inches of fat to lose until you see muscle definition. Why am I unable to lose this??? I've been trying so hard!!! Am I not doing enough cardio? Eating too many calories?? (I am for 1600 after I eat back what I burn) am I not getting rough protein?

Ahh I need help!

I am female, 5 foot 1.75 inches, 146 lbs, my waist is 30.5 inches, lower stomach around belly button is 33.5 inches, hips at 37.5 inches, flexed biceps are 12 inches, thighs are 23 inches.

Help!

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

The scale may not be moving but you can really see a difference.

I had a little look at your diary - there's a lot of days where you haven't tracked... if you get in the habit of tracking accurately and staying around your calorie goal then the scale should start to move, too.

What we can measure, we can manage.

Great going so far. :smile:
  • melissadsims
    melissadsims Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I had some days where I didn't track due to moving into our new house. I was eating poorly because of fridge hasn't arrived and kept forgetting to log anything.