feel sick.....

Options
...because i have eaten so much today. yes, really. 2 pastries, 5 cookies and a medium pizza. i'd blame this wretched t.o.m but nope, it was me who shovelled the food in. all my doing.

must admit, even before i started logging my food i don't recall having so much junk in one day and, feeling like i do now, i hope i never do it again.

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    It's fine to have a blow out every now and then and yours isn't really too bad - perspective! It's not like it was 3 packs of biscuits, 4 pizzas and a box of pastries. Which also wouldn't be the end of the world. Unless it was daily, of course.

Binges are great for keeping the old metabolism guessing, anyway. Trick is to plan for them, accept that you enjoy them and cut the associated guilt loose for good.

Sucks about the nausea/weight gain side effects, though.
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i don't feel good for it at all - i feel really quite ill!! i've never been a binge eater so this has surprised me - hopefully remembering how i feel now will prevent any possible blow outs in future.

lesson to self. don't be a pig. take control of yourself and your hormones.
  • jennybennypenny
    jennybennypenny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's fine to have a blow out every now and then and yours isn't really too bad - perspective! It's not like it was 3 packs of biscuits, 4 pizzas and a box of pastries. Which also wouldn't be the end of the world. Unless it was daily, of course.

Binges are great for keeping the old metabolism guessing, anyway. Trick is to plan for them, accept that you enjoy them and cut the associated guilt loose for good.

Sucks about the nausea/weight gain side effects, though.

I like the way you think! Yeah, now when I overeat I also don't feel good. I've also been working on changing my mindset from, "S***, it's all over now!" To, "Oops, that was a hiccup in an otherwise healthy week/month/whatever."
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    will get the exercise dvd on tomorrow for sure. i'd do it now as i must have loads of energy from all the carbs but i think its hiding for now and just making me feel sick and lethargic :bigsmile:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Drink your water, tomorrow will be better.