What's for Dinner?

Options
Me I'm having grilled chicken on the pan tossed in a salad with some ranch then probably a tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread. And of course water to drink.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Me I'm having grilled chicken on the pan tossed in a salad with some ranch then probably a tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread. And of course water to drink.

Sounds awesome
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Veggie lasagna with a chicken and roasted red pepper side salad, strawberry shortcake for dessert. Maybe some potato chips for a late snack in front of Survivor. We'll see if I can find the gumption to burn some extra calories today. :happy:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Taco night....and I did some pinto beans in the crockpot before I left for work.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Chicken and veggie stirfry. I made a big batch for myself last night so it is in the fridge waiting for me already :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Seafood Salad with watermelon for dessert! :drinker:
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No clue! I hate deciding what's for dinner!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A friend and I are going to dinner. I've already logged what I'm planning to order; 5 oz petite filet mignon, whipped cauliflower, grilled asparagus and a glass of wine! Super excited :)
  • Steph_in_Mississippi
    Options
    Breakfast - omelets.... :happy:
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Main Course-- Grilled carrots and broccoli.
    On the side-- half cup of penne pasta with red sauce and 4oz of grilled chicken.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Going to sit down with some carrots and ranch dip.. and catch up on the SOA episode I missed last night!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I had spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread on the side. Yum yum!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have 1/2 a cup of homemade sloppy joe, and homemade develed eggs, and a homemade pumpkin muffin:heart: for supper:happy:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I had baked lemon and dill seasoned salmon fillets, steamed asparagus spears and steamed rice with sundried tomatoes. Yummy!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Talapia fish tacos with Asian slaw on the side. Bomb!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon marinated in no-sodium lemon pepper dressing, served over brown rice with black beans, and a side of sweet corn. Mmmmm...

[Edited after seeing the OP's name]

Let's go Bucs! ;)
  • midnight_storm
    midnight_storm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese with a bunch of broccoli, green beans, and peas!

It's so good and addicting. The color combo is amazing, too, in my opinion.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese with a bunch of broccoli, green beans, and peas!

It's so good and addicting. The color combo is amazing, too, in my opinion.

yesss this is my favorite - broccoli, spinach, peppers, onions peas, tossed in with some homemade marinara sauce mixed in mmmmm
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have a few things in mind, most likely will be stuffed zucchini (meatless grounds, marinara sauce, spices, cheese baked on the oven). om nom nom
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm having a steak with twice baked sweet potato and green beans with garlic and bacon...then we are going out for trivia I think
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Ham and Cheese Sand which with cheese balls, lol - not ideal but not bad on calories.