Trying to do this again!

Options
Hello! 25 f trying to loose 31 pounds here. I started a new job in the last year and a half, that is mostly sitting on rear, compared to my old job where I was on my feet for 8+ hours a day constantly moving. So, as a result my rear has grown. I've decided to make a change and get down to my goal weight of 125. I'm 5'1, and the current weight sits at 156.4 as of today. My goal is to remain under 1300 calories a day and exercise 4 times a week at a gym. If you have any motivational input or tips they would be appreciated, as would friends! Thanks :)

Replies

• FearlessNessa
    Options
    Hey :D

I recently started using MFP, again, as the first time was unsuccessful. But with the aid of supportive friends and family members it has been easier this time around. I'm no expert when it comes to losing weight but what I've been doing has been working for me. I believe that something as simple as eating the right foods, at appropriate times and working out as well will definitely guide you in great weight loss.
    And whatever you do, try to stick to this. Counting calories helps so much more than a person thinks and in a matter of months, you will mentally be able to decide what's worth the extra 20 minutes on the treadmill or not haha without the urge or want to have that dessert!
  • rabbit1057
    Options
    Welcome! I'm only in 30 days but willing to give you encouragement & chat from time to time. Add me as a friend. Good luck :smile:
  • lauren_lovely7
    lauren_lovely7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey! I am 25 and trying to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I just joined today and am looking for lots of motivation and encouragement. I started an accountability group if you want to join!
  • NikkiikkiN
    Options
    I used the tracker religiously about 2 years ago and dropped 15 lbs in 3 months. Figured if it worked for me them it'll work for me now. In 10 days I've lost 2 lbs.
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im trying this again too.. add me as a freind