Need some snack ideas

Options
Whatsup MFP community

Im bored with my current daily snacks and need some ideas , doesn't matter what (IIFYM) preferably stuff that contains fiber and micro nutrients

Currently snack on these items every other day I mix it up :

Almonds , peanut butter , rice cakes , granola bars , fruits and beef jerky/biltong.

I want to buy a few items I can just keep at my desk at work and munch away when I feel hungry

Any ideas will be appreciated and will probably help out many ladies and Gent on here .

Share your tasty nutrient dense snacks that you eat daily!
(doesn't need to be nutrient dense , just preferred)

Thanks in advance

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    nakd bars and trek bars - the trek peanut oat energy bars are amazing, all natural and vegan (if you're bothered by that!)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm going through a massive strawberry and meringue phase; sweet fix and low fat/ cals.
    Low fat cheese triangles and melba toast, cashew/ raisin mix, dry banana chips, sugar free jelly x
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Have to put in fridge but Yogurt, Protein powder in a blender cup.. I have to say beef jerky, you just cant go wrong with it.

Maybe Dip beef jerky in the yogurt ?
  • papabear075
    papabear075 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Bars, Zone Bars, Granola Squares, Light String Cheese, Sugar Snap Peas, Whole Grain Toast, Popcorn, Grape tomatoes, fruit.

Those are my go to snacks. Good luck!
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    In addition to almonds, jerky, and string cheese, I like hard boiled eggs. I love my egg cooker!
  • 1linde
    1linde Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use string cheese - specifically the Weight Watchers Jalepeno string cheese - it is 50 calories. If I am hungry I will add a few grapes or really any fruit in moderation. I also use the quaker popped snacks for a chip craving as they come in prepackaged bags for less than 90 calories and have chip flavors like bbq, ranch, etc. They may not be nutrient dense but they really ward off any binges or big lapses for me. The ww cheese keeps me full and I work ten hour days and have a cheese stick at both breaks.
  • KirstenNB
    KirstenNB Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sugar snap peas. I can eat a bag at my desk over a few days.
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I keep goldfish in my desk.. so not the healthiest lol.

I bring snacks with me every day though. I usually grab something along the lines of- home made trail mix, hummus and veggies, greek yogurt, dried fruit, hardboiled eggs, apple and peanut butter/almond butter/sunflower butter, kashi granola bars, quest bars, luna bars, a couple large sourdough pretzels or fruit cups/cut up fruit from the grocery store.