365 Days and 73 Pounds!!!

Options
First of all, GO ME!

Today marks my 365th day of straight logging on MFP. I have lost 73 lbs but gained a way better lifestyle. I started this journey right after I had my son and it has been a snowball effect ever since. I figured I would post this to remotivate so I can shred the next 35 lbs!!! Looking at my pics helps me realize what I have accomplished because I tend not to always see it.

I want to thank all my MFP friends for their support. I wouldn't be as successful as I have been without their support and motivation.

(crossing my fingers the links work lol)

This is my before and after. The before is actually more than 73 lbs heavier but I had just had my son so I don't count some of that baby weight.
2a81aa38-151b-4f26-b9b6-0714d57f83c8_zpsd410e878.jpg

Here are my pics that show my progress!
56c46db4-d339-4e84-b843-51268481db30_zps420435d8.jpg

Replies

• starartist
    starartist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is such wonderful accomplishment and you did it all in one year. Amazing. You look great! I always look at the success stories for motivation. :) Thanks for sharing your story!
  • ItsJenney
    Options
    The progress pictures got cut off. :ohwell:

And now I see them. You look great! Good job!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU! YOUR HARD WORD HAS PAID OFF :) KEEP IT UP
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Some of your pictures are a little big, but I am not one to talk cuz I can't post pictures to save my life! :/ Just in your face picture, you look amazing. Congrats on your journey's success! I plan on having my last baby here in the next year but I finally found a doctor that will allow me to lose weight while pregnant. I am 223 lbs right now and my goal is maintain or lose a little bit while pregnant.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! You look fantastic
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I think I fixed the pics... what a pain lol

If anyone needs motivation don't hesitate to add me.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, Kristen! Way to stay committed to your new lifestyle. You look fabulous.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG girl! You look Great!!! :)
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Congrats on an amazing year. I can't wait to see where you are next year. :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    First of all, GO ME!

Today marks my 365th day of straight logging on MFP. I have lost 73 lbs but gained a way better lifestyle. I started this journey right after I had my son and it has been a snowball effect ever since. I figured I would post this to remotivate so I can shred the next 35 lbs!!! Looking at my pics helps me realize what I have accomplished because I tend not to always see it.

starburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gif
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself :)
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing girl congrats!
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work and dedication has paid off. Inspiring....
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow you're beautiful! Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You don't brill, way to go.
  • MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    *APPLAUSE!!!*
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Job well done :) Keep going strong :)
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look amazing - and even better you SOUND amazing, so positive and happy. A lovely read.
    Massive congratulations on your incredible progress and journey - WELL DONE! :flowerforyou:
  • MegFaber
    MegFaber Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's amazing how much you can see it in your face... you look like a totally different person. Keep it up!! So proud of you.
  • drroduran
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!