Fresh new start... Need friends

Options
Hi i m 30 years old need to loose 20-25 pounds. Tried many times but always fail and end up eating wrong food and gaining weight. New to mfp. Need some friends to stay motivated. And dont know much how mfp works

Replies

• dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mny4eqwWOT1sr39gto1_500.gif

Feel free to add me x
  • Holder79
    Holder79 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im Jason..
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with motivation myself. Once I'm "not feeling it anymore" I just log on here and read posts. I like to look at the success stories to keep me going!
    Feel free to add me!
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hello, there! I love helping & motivating ~ Welcome to MFP! You've come to the right place. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 al well, looking to lose a few pounds also :)

Feel free to add me!
  • demikisses_01
    Options
    I'm always trying to loose about 20-25 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hii! I am Pari! Feel free to add you.
  • lucidlol
    Options
    Hello! I'm Mike! Add me if you would like :)
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Misti, and I'm 44 years old, feel free to add me. I need to lose 25lbs. I've lost 9 so far but still going strong! I hope I can motivate you on your journey!:smile:
  • sarahmartin76
    Options
    Hi, I am Sarah. I have used MFP since 2010 with my company. Once our program was over I stopped. Bad decision. I am now back on to see if I can lose it all over again. I have been exercising for the past month and half and have only lost 1.5 lbs. I am feeling frustrated but if I find great people to help push me that would be great. My husband does this with me and he has already lost up to 20 lbs already. GRRRR. I am very happy and proud of him but her is no longer allowed to talk about his weight loss.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28, been here since January 2012 and lost 40lbs had a bit of a meltdown and put on a stone (14lbs)!! So starting over, anybody feel free to add me!!
  • bettypagegirl
    bettypagegirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im Alicia ..looking for friends
  • Mudgies
    Options
    Hi, I'm Margie. I definitely in need of new friends with a positive outlook so we can motivate each other. I have to make this time count.
  • regross77
    Options
    Thank you for the add! I'm new to MFP also! Hopefully we can encourage and support one another during this journey! Give yourself credit for taking the first step and joining!! It's all uphill from there! :-)
  • Mudgies
    Options
    Yes, absolutely! We all need all the help and motivation we give each other :) Here's to our new svelte bodies!
  • Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Brittany :) I just started as well and I could use a few friends!! Everyone should add me, I could use a little motivation to keep me going and I love giving out motivation as well :)
  • Ladymoonshine
    Ladymoonshine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about 30lbs so why not add me as a friend and we can motivate each other?

What exercise are you doing?

Sharon
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Ladymoonshine
    Ladymoonshine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done on losing 40lbs that is a huge achievement!!

I'm also back on here after a bit of a blip. I'll add you as a friend and we can motivate each other.

Sharon