how do you satisfy your sweet tooth?!

Options
lizrha
lizrha Posts: 24 Member
So I'm pretty good with exercising (dance 3 times a week) and running and such...and calorie-counting isn't as much of an issue as it used to be...

BUT I can't find anything that'll satisfy my sweet tooth! Mostly for chocolate. And ice cream :P.

Help??

Replies

• rochelleac8
    rochelleac8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI! Those are my two EXACT downfalls. ESPECIALLY ice cream.
    I like to have some PB on a butter-flavored rice cake...or cinnamon flavored soynut butter its pretty tasty!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Sorbet or 25% of a serving of 70% dark chocolate.
  • lizrha
    Options
    Ooo that actually sounds really good! Thanks :)
  • Haileyybrookee
    Haileyybrookee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    fiberone bars are pretty amazing, i love the chocolate & caramel ones.
    9 grams of fiber too!!
  • pjc222
    pjc222 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hershey Kisses. I just eat one or two at a time and really try to savor it! Works like a charm for me. Good luck.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers have several really low calorie treats. There are some ice cream cups that are great. Also, I found these lhelps me ittle chocolate cream filled cake things made by Weight Watchers - they are rally good and low in calories too.

Vickie
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fat free chocolate pudding is good- only 100 calories! There are also now some Special K chocolate pretzel bars that are only 90 calories. Either one of these is good!!\

Ice cream is a downfall for us also, and let me tell you- we just don't buy it at all. If we would have it in house, it would be gone.

BUT - you can also try the WW or skinny cow fudge bars- low in cals, delicious, and will satisfy both ice cream and chocolate for you!!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like a couple things- I chop bananas put pb and honey on it- then freeze it- yummy!
    But if nothing "healthy" helps my cravings I will have a bowl of cocoa rice krispy cereal.
    Hot cocoa or chocolate milk helps too :)
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    stick with it your doing great!
  • freya1948
    Options
    I love,no I am addicted to cookies....so I found me a cereal ( Puffins Peanut Butter) that tastes to me just like cookies, without the damage and realized there is a crereal for almost any craving. :) As for icecream, try "skinny cow" icecream, it is yum-o and it is low cal and has fiber and protein added.
    Though I do have a cheat day, once a week I allow myself one treat, that seems to keep the sweet cravings at bay.I also find eating every 3 hrs helps my blood sugar level, so I dont crave much of anything anymore.
    Hope this helps.... :)
  • nroesler
    Options
    skinny cow has some great products for your ice cream craving. I have tried the sundaes and the ice cream bars and both are delicious.
    I find for me that i can't self portion sweets or treats so anything prepackaged works for me. Thinsations chocolate covered pretzels in the 100 cal packs work amazingly well. or a smoothie or mascerated strawberries....yum.....
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Jello Mousse Temptations in dark chocolate--sugar free and 60 calories. Very little fat.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Really good dark chocolate. The darker the better, it has less sugar and more antioxidants. Also, over the weekend I found Amy's Organic Chocolate Cake, (in the freezer section Whole Foods) 170 cals per serving. Very rich, very chocolate, very good.
  • lizrha
    Options
    thanks! i'm definitely going to get some skinny cow! lol
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    my favorites are sugar free vanilla pudding (with some low-fat nilla wafers if i'm feeling it) and i also really like whole fruit popsicles. yum!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios!
    Sugar Free Jello Pudding
    Frozen grapes :o)
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    yup skinny cow and weight watchers. my fav weight watchers one is their raspberry and chocolate icecream bars. They rock!
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt is what i eat, i don't know if there is a yogurtland or golden spoon near you but they are only 100 calories for a cup and lots of flavors!
  • rolypoly1
    Options
    This is interesting....I find that eating every 3 hours or so is keeping my hunger at bay and I am not having cravings at all!!! I get fuller faster too now that I am eating smaller portions!! But when I have a hard craving that won't let go, I have a few squares of dark chocolate and just let them melt slowly and savor them or hot chocolate....notice my downfall is chocolate lol.
  • bpesano
    Options
    Chocolate almond milk is awesome! Have it plain, or make a smoothie with a little peanut butter or almond butter, and a banana, and maybe a little fat free yogurt for body. Delicious! Half half tonight and the other half for breakfast.