Friends? (f/m)

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm 30 years old, from Quebec, Canada. I'm currently trying to lose some weight (about 10-15 pounds). My final goal is to build muscles that show.

I've never been that overweight - my max weight is 183 - but I've always had a taste for fast food. I guess exercise (gym and soccer) saved me from going to higher weights.

Since I signed in on MFP, I lost about 4 pounds, which means I'm currently at 173 lbs for a height of 5'8. I like to log whatever I eat, especially during weekdays. On week-end, I tend to slack off or to eat from restaurants, so you never know exactly how many calories you are eating. But I try to always make the best decision when I go out. I've also cut alcohol drastically and replaced it with better food

But anyways, what I'm currently doing seems to be working. I'm eating an average of 2,000 calories per day + I go running 3 to 4 times per week for 45 to 90 minutes, depending on my mood and time available. Music is my best friend here. I also workout in a gym 3 times per week (I'll tell you more about my program if you want to know). And indoor soccer just restarted, which is twice per week for an hour.

I'm just looking for friends who are in any kind of situation:
- Heavy weight loss
- Light weight loss (like myself)
- Weight/muscle gain (like I will start when I'll have lost some weight)

I'm looking for motivation to keep going. Fall is around the corner and I'm pretty sure I'll have a drop of motivation to still go for a jog outside.

Add me :) I'll try to add a picture of current body soon and to update it as I lost weight and eventually bulk up.

Cheers! :)

Replies

• melbee4
    Options
    Hi, Je parle français! From Ontario but french-canadian! I'm 21 and trying to lose a max of 10 pounds. I'm 120 and my goal is 113. I'M 5'3'

Add me!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, Je parle français! From Ontario but french-canadian! I'm 21 and trying to lose a max of 10 pounds. I'm 120 and my goal is 113. I'M 5'3'

Add me!

Added :) Anybody else? :)
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    I'm still opened to new friends :)
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Like you I joined MFP just to lose a few pounds but, more importantly, to feel better and be stronger. I have lost the pounds and so am now turning to increasing my strength and improving my running. (I will be training for a marathon soon) I totally understand about eating better but keeping it real. (Eating out, treating myself, and not excluding any foods)

I am from Texas, so typically its the summers that I have trouble wanting to go out for a run since it gets incredibly HOT!

Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • linzchapates
    Options
    I'll definitely need the motivation too- ADD ME :)
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hii! I am Pari. I have 30lbs (a lil more then yours;-) ) i log in everyday. Feel free to add me
  • demikisses_01
    Options
    Hi.

I would like to get fit and tone after losing about 20-25 pounds. This is my 2nd day on MFP. I'm excited to meet people and share our weight loss stories. Feel free to add me.
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Added everyone :) Anybody else? :)