About to give up!!!!!!

Options
Bueno les cuento que en junio/2012 empeze este diario,no sigo una dieta tan estricta pero cada dia trato de aprender a comer mejor.Sin embargo y como cualquier droga,sigo teniendo mis caidas,el punto es que en abril de 2013 mi peso mas bajo fue de 179.4 libras(242lbs al inicio de mi diario) y de repente y como de la nada empeze a subir una libra,dos tres, al punto de llegar 183,184,185 bueno hasta 188 lbs que fue lo que pese hoy,sigo contando mis calorias y tratando de balancear mi comida pero simplemente estoy bajando y subiendo esas libras,no he podidio volver a estar en 179.4 lbs,cabe mencionar que estuve haciendo unos challenge de squats,lunges y actuamnete estoy haciendo unos de push ups/squats obviamente con estos retos de cada mes he ganado definicion en las piernas y claro 5 pulgadas en cada una,pero igual de ahi no paso,no bajo medidas de ningun lado,cabe mencionar que trato de ejercitarme 4/5 veces x semana trato de quemar alrededor de 1000 calorias al dia,y como alrededor de 1400/1500 al dia un galon de agua y nada..Estoy tratando de dejar a un lado las harinas y comer mas proteina pero igual,sigo igual!! hoy definitivamente me siento mas decepcionada que nunca.No se que hacer?alguna sugerencia?Estoy sinceramente hasta pensando en comprarme algunas pastillas o algo asi para ayudarme,pero no se,saben de alguna cosa que me pueda ayudar?Les agradezco su atencion y consejos gracias por su ayuda...

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    and English would be what?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Do not buy any pills. Calorie deficit for weight loss and exercise for fitness. Are you logging accurately? Do you weigh everything? Is it possible you are overestimating calorie burn? Would you be willing to open your diary?

Also…when you add exercise to your regimen, you could see extra scale weight that is simply water.

ETA:
    From Community Guidelines...

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Moderators in the English forums speak English and English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    Yes I have my hrm to count my calories, I logg everything! I am so dissapointed with my weight loss I changed my exercise...
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    and you've lost 63 lbs...
  • nomeejerome
    Options
    Yes I have my hrm to count my calories, I logg everything! I am so dissapointed with my weight loss I changed my exercise...

Are you weighing everything? Have you re-evaluated calorie needs since losing? Are you measuring and losing inches? How long has it been with no change? You say you exercise 4-5 per week, is that all cardio? Strength training? Calorie deficit is all that is needed for weight loss, so if you are not losing, there is a miscalculation somewhere along the line. Again, would you be willing to open your diary?
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bueno les cuento que en junio/2012 empeze este diario,no sigo una dieta tan estricta pero cada dia trato de aprender a comer mejor.Sin embargo y como cualquier droga,sigo teniendo mis caidas,el punto es que en abril de 2013 mi peso mas bajo fue de 179.4 libras(242lbs al inicio de mi diario) y de repente y como de la nada empeze a subir una libra,dos tres, al punto de llegar 183,184,185 bueno hasta 188 lbs que fue lo que pese hoy,sigo contando mis calorias y tratando de balancear mi comida pero simplemente estoy bajando y subiendo esas libras,no he podidio volver a estar en 179.4 lbs,cabe mencionar que estuve haciendo unos challenge de squats,lunges y actuamnete estoy haciendo unos de push ups/squats obviamente con estos retos de cada mes he ganado definicion en las piernas y claro 5 pulgadas en cada una,pero igual de ahi no paso,no bajo medidas de ningun lado,cabe mencionar que trato de ejercitarme 4/5 veces x semana trato de quemar alrededor de 1000 calorias al dia,y como alrededor de 1400/1500 al dia un galon de agua y nada..Estoy tratando de dejar a un lado las harinas y comer mas proteina pero igual,sigo igual!! hoy definitivamente me siento mas decepcionada que nunca.No se que hacer?alguna sugerencia?Estoy sinceramente hasta pensando en comprarme algunas pastillas o algo asi para ayudarme,pero no se,saben de alguna cosa que me pueda ayudar?Les agradezco su atencion y consejos gracias por su ayuda...

Well I tell them that in June/2012 I started this diary, do not follow such a strict diet but every day I try to learn to eat mejor.Sin though and like any drug, I still have my falls, the point is that in April 2013 my weight lowest was 179.4 pounds (242lbs at the beginning of my journal) and suddenly and out of nowhere I started to climb a pound, two, three, to the point of good 183 184 185 to 188 lbs which is what even today, I'm counting my calories and trying to balance my food but I'm just going down and up those pounds, I have not podidio back in 179.4 lbs worth mentioning that I was doing a challenge of squats, lunges and actuamnete'm doing some push ups / squats obviously with these challenges of each month I gained definition in the legs and clear 5 inches each, but there just did not happen, not under any measures should also be mentioned that I try work out 4/5 times x week trying to burn about 1000 calories a day, and since about 1400/1500 to date a gallon of water and nothing .. I'm trying to put aside meals and eat more protein but still, I like! Today I definitely feel more disappointed than nunca.No is to do? any suggestions?'m honestly thinking about buying up some pills or something to help, but not, know of anything that can help me? Thank you for your attention and advice thanks for your help ...
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    yes will open my diary!!!

Are you weighing everything? Have you re-evaluated calorie needs since losing? Are you measuring and losing inches? How long has it been with no change? You say you exercise 4-5 per week, is that all cardio? Strength training? Calorie deficit is all that is needed for weight loss, so if you are not losing, there is a miscalculation somewhere along the line. Again, would you be willing to open your diary?
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    my diary is open!
  • nomeejerome
    Options
    Nope. Diary still closed. You have to make it public.
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    I just release my diary..should be public!