Cake Fast

Options

Replies

• theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for YEARS and I can guarantee: IT WORKS! I lost 20 pounds in just two weeks following this diet. Don't listen to the haters. They will try to bring you down with their Science. Obviously my success with this diet proves them wrong.

You asked if it was okay to eat ice cream cake... well, I'm sorry, but... ICE CREAM CAKE IS THE ONLY KIND OF CAKE THAT WILL ENSURE LONG-TERM SUCCESS. Because it's like way cold when you eat it your metabolism has to really REV ITSELF UP and you will burn so many calories that it really doesn't matter if you run the 35 miles or not. But you should run because then you can eat even more cake.

^^^TRUE FACTS RIGHT HERE^^^
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    sounds legit ...

I however prefer the raspberry ketone cleanse....

Also, how is it a fast when you eat as much cake as you want? That sounds like a cake binge...

Nice try though...

See that thing, over there, in the distance? That's the point! Yes, the one you missed!

bahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    No, no... the cake will make you bloat. You just eat a can of frosting per day. No sprinkles.

This sounds more like it! But I heard the sprinkles increase the fat loss, and give you way more energy to run 40miles 3 times per day!! Oh, please please please let this be true! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • astralpictures
    astralpictures Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Only if you eat over 1200 calories of cake, or else your body will go into what the experts call "starvation mode," and you'll actually gain fat instead of lose. So make sure to eat more cake to shed that fat! I know, it's CRAAAAAAZY how that works.
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure if you eat the cake WHILE running it becomes negative calories so you'll not only burn the calories from the run but also burn double the calories of the cake. Something like that - I never was good at math which is why I let MFP do all the calculations for me :D
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yes, I too am on the eat more cake to weigh less diet. Week 16. My energy is through the roof!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing but with vodka!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    As long as you top the cake with bacon, yes.

I am officially IN.
  • StrictlyPro
    Options
    Probably a very viable option if you put protein powder in the cake and take multivitamin and fish oil supplements ;)
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yes it works, but you have to eat cake in the morning for breakfast or your metabolism will crash and you will balloon. And you can't eat cake after 7pm at night because that's when your metabolism stops and everything you eat after that turns straight to fat.
  • engineergirl
    engineergirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA This thread totally just made my day!

Hats off OP!! Well played MFPers!
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I hear this diet cures diabetes and cancer too, if you wash the cake down with beer. I am so in!
  • astralpictures
    astralpictures Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes it works, but you have to eat cake in the morning for breakfast or your metabolism will crash and you will balloon. And you can't eat cake after 7pm at night because that's when your metabolism stops and everything you eat after that turns straight to fat.

I'd try to go for a cake feeding period between the hours of 12pm and 8pm, which is the Leangains intermittent fasting recommendation for doing 8 hours of feeding and 16 hours of fasting. To make the feeding period more worthwhile, I'd suggest eating a slice of cake at every half hour interval. The results will be astounding, and you'll gain muscle mass too!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can I swap the cake for cookies? The cookie fast diet!!!
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    OMG....thank you for cracking me up! I needed a good laugh today! :laugh:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't eat cake. Cake changes your DNA and gives you cancer. I read about it in the book Cake Belly.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    This diet is actually Dr Oz recommended. He actually suggests carrot cake, for obvious reasons... and drinking plenty of water with it.

06-dr-oz-eating-cake-lgn.jpg
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing but with vodka!

...but how does it hold up the frosting?!
  • HeinekenMan
    HeinekenMan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ice cream cake is a requirement, at least three times a week.
    It freezes the fat cells, so they fall off while you run.

Best response so far. Because it includes some science!
  • HeinekenMan
    HeinekenMan Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Oh, I think you get the award for best reference to myths.