My motivation is over the moon this time!

Options
Ready to do this and get support from others. Ready to support others as well! Hello all!

Replies

• dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for you babes, add me if you'd like.

tumblr_mny4gvdHNr1sr39gto1_500.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Motivation is awesome!

But motivation fades. One day, probably a day not too far off, you will have zero motivation. There's nothing you can do about that.

At that moment it's important to have discipline. You need to have the discipline to do it anyway even though you don't want to that day. No amount of "motivation" or pumping up will make you WANT to do it.
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Motivation is awesome!

But motivation fades. One day, probably a day not too far off, you will have zero motivation. There's nothing you can do about that.

At that moment it's important to have discipline. You need to have the discipline to do it anyway even though you don't want to that day. No amount of "motivation" or pumping up will make you WANT to do it.

Agree! You can add me and I will support you during those times and I need all the support I can get because I am not always "motivated".
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Motivation is awesome!

this is true, if you are not up for it, no one can make you but what I have found for myself is that having MFP helps me stick to a good routine and I can chat to people about the ups and downs. We have a few friends that do mini challenges but if you can find some older MFP users, they know what it is to make it for the long hull, such as jonnythan. There is none of this honeymoon mucking around with these guys and they are great mentors.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Motivation is awesome!

WOW! I needed to hear this!
    Great advice - thanks!