100% committed this time! Army wife with PCOS

Options
So the first time I started using this app I lost 24 lbs! I was so proud of myself then I slowly slipped away not gaining but not losing. During my husbands last deployment I tried getting back on track only to let the stress take over and slip away again. Here I am again but this time im in it 100%! We have since moved to TN for my husbands 3 year assignment with the Army. The whole reason I started this journey was I have PCOS and need to lose the weight to increase our chances of starting a family. This is the perfect timing for us since my husband will be home for 3 years with no deployments! Since the last time I was on here I have gained back the weight and then some. Im currently losing again and want to keep it that way! I believe in myself I will do this! Thank you all for your support! Please add me as a friend I will support you as you help support me :)

Replies

• lilmsmisses
    Options
    Totally will do ;-)
  • redcon1228
    Options
    Well I hope the three-year tour doesn't mean your husband is on recruiting duty. "Hey, sign up here, you could win an all-expenses paid trip to Syria" haha, JK. I know some people who loved recruiting and did well at it.

But as a former soldier thank you for supporting your husband in his service, and thank you for your personal sacrifices as an Army spouse. Good luck in your journey!
  • Beeks09
    Options
    He is on recruiting duty lol he is 11B only has a month into recruiting and is counting down the days until he goes back to the line lol Thank you and thank you for your service