What's your food sin?

Options

Replies

• MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mac & cheese... mmmm... I still eat it, but I try to limit myself to one bowl :)
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Cakes and Pies... Cakes and Pies.. (clapping my hands together..)
    :laugh: :sad: :love:
  • laceylucas86
    Options
    it starts with F and ends with OOD lol no really though, ice cream/frozen yogurt, pasta, chocolates bad can't have just a wee bit, peanut butter too I could eat an entire jar, the list goes on and on!
  • felix_hill
    felix_hill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Donuts. I can't just eat one slice or one donut
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One word BACON AND MORE BACON

:love: ....:tongue:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    My biggest sin was thinking that some foods deserved to be considered sinful/evil/bad.

Love this! So true!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Smokes Poutine <3
    My weakness is Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt. nomnomnom
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    cakes with icing..love cupcakes!
    I have spent a lot on individual portions of cake at bakeries in the market, or the 6 pack of cupcakes. Oh no, maybe I should go grab one now. :-0
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    nothing, I eat what I want.
    I work it off.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Donuts. I can't just eat one slice or one donut

^^This. Can I make a pizza with pepperoni, sausage, poutine and chocolate donuts please?
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm with the I eat what ever I want group, but I also know that if I eat bread based food, then I crave more. I generally will only eat pizza for dinner for that reason. I also avoid cookies and cakes, but mainly because I can eat more of other stuff if I do.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Gravy Cheese Fries!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Chips and Salsa at mexican restaurants... I eat them, but have a hard time with moderation.

Now off to google poutine...
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cookies, any kind...can't eat them in moderation....yet.
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    well for me i haven't met at cookie i didn't like!! hence the profile pic of cookie monster! oh and i've been having a fling with doritos lately i have to break it off quick or i'l never reach my goal!
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't have a food sin because junk food isn't a moral issue. But I have lots of foods that don't fit into my eating plan, and my favorite ones are lo mein and Kraft Singles.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Nachos-Beer -Pizza -beer-Repeat-
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    No food should be a "sin". Cut back, moderate, do whatever, but if you love something, find a way to work it in or you'll go crazy!

Some of us can't cut back to moderate. That's why we are here trying to lose weight. If I put cookies in my house, I would get more exercise running back to the pantry for "Just one more" :ohwell:

Chocolate, cashews, Icecream
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wine. I drink over the recommended guidelines, and when I'm over on calories it's usually not by more than my wine calories, so I guess that qualifies as a food sin.
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Chicken Wings. I stay away from it for the most part because 1 , 2 or even 3 is just not good enough.