Hello.... I'm Brittney

Options
Hey all... I'm Brittney.... In my mid-20's..... I've always been bigger than most, but not terribly big... Until now. In the past few years, with the stresses of starting a business, moving back to CA from NV and just transitioning to being a "real adult", I've failed tremendously at taking care of me, my needs, my body. I have come to realize that not only personally, but professionally, my fitness, my health, is important.

I would like to connect with people for support, friendship and inspiration. I need to lose essentially 100 lbs., and I realize that I can't do it alone.

I look forward to getting to know each of you ;-)

~Brittney

Replies

• angeleyes6480
    Options
    Hello Brittany, I'm hilary...i have at least 75lbs to lose and no its not going to be easy! I would love to help you out any way I can. I'm usually on several times a day logging and looking through forums...i'll send you a friend request and look forward to getting to know you as well!
  • lilmsmisses
    Options
    ;-) TYVM.
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Happy to support! Feel free to add!
    Wishing you great success on your wieght lose journey!
  • awanake
    awanake Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittney. My name is Candyce and I am trying to lose 80-90lbs. I am also looking for people to help motivate me as well as motivate others because I know that this journey is not an easy one. I will request you as a friend and we can help push each other. Hope you have a great day
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome ... feel free to add I am on here daily:)