What's your food sin?

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    My biggest sin was thinking that some foods deserved to be considered sinful/evil/bad.

Love this! So true!

QFT
  • MuskCats
    MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Particularly soft cheeses. The things I would do for a Camembert....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't consider any food a sin, but I have a quart of Gelato in my freezer right now that I could do some serious damage with. Pacing myself is hard.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Chili Cheese Fritos!!!! I cannot have them in the house! :noway:
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears and gummy worms. I haven't been able to cut them out.

oooo i can't even remember when i had candy last! Hot Tamales!! :devil:

OMG I can't have Hot Tamales in the house without eating ALL of them. tried keeping the Halloween-size small packages around, but even that didn't work.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    mayo and mayo-based dressings, or chocolate.

I don't eat a ton of either one, but I MUST have them at certain times.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Wine. I drink over the recommended guidelines, and when I'm over on calories it's usually not by more than my wine calories, so I guess that qualifies as a food sin.

How do you know you're over on calories if you don't track them?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Wine. I drink over the recommended guidelines, and when I'm over on calories it's usually not by more than my wine calories, so I guess that qualifies as a food sin.

:heart:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The foods that are the hardest for me to control portion sizes are pizza, chips (CHEETOS!!), and beer. I love starchy and fried foods. I'm unable to buy chips because I will seriously go over board. Oh, and cheez-its. I could eat a whole box. If only these foods were lower in cals...or I had the ability to eat them moderately. I forgot, I love brownies too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

stop with your logic! there is no room for that here!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    My only food sin (at least lately) was not putting enough habaneros in my chili last weekend.
  • dpcdpjm
    Options
    Wine and Ben and Jerry's Greek FroYo. I haven't given up the wine....I just make sure that I am exercising enough every day to have a glass or two in the evening. As for the FroYo, i realized that eating it every day (and usually at least half a container) wasn't really a plus in the weight loss category, so I've cut back to once a week, and only a quarter of the container.
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Domino's parmesan bites with extra garlic sauce. mmmm...
  • patti_lee
    patti_lee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I cut back alcohol consumption when I started trying to lose weight. Although I do drink a glass of white wine now and then. But now that we're on the subject...margaritas (I can drink two or three in a sitting), dark beers, white russians, bloody marys....

...as for something to munch on my weaknesses include pizza, ice cream, chips and any kind of dip, and anything battered and fried.
  • bahls24
    bahls24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    CHEEZ-ITS CRACKERS MY WEAKNESS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    ahhh... so many deliciousness.
    Poutine, doritos, icecreams, pizza, chocolates at times
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    A huge Rueben sandwich from a real deli - not like Arby's and Cheetos - my god, the sodium in those!!!
  • Jaided35
    Options
    nothing, I eat what I want.
    I work it off.

Agreed. Love your pic as well.