My Made to Crave journey - 2 1/2 months, 32lbs, *pics*

Options
So I am just under 70 days into this life change! I am calling it my Made to Crave journey because this book by Lysa Tyerkurst has litterally revolutionized my mind and the way I see my spiritual health in corolation with my physical health! I am posting my so far pics. I've still got a ways to go (another 83lbs) but I am currently down 32lbs. I exercise 6 days a week. 3 strength training & 3 cardio. I am eating between 1200-1500 calories a day. My before pics are from a while before I restarted this journey. I officially started July 16! Well, here we go!!

Black Pants April 2013 (Didn't start until mid July) Red Shorts Sept 19 2013. I am wearing the saem sports bra in both though.
8fcc51fe-603d-4c8b-9d76-f3a060d8f904.jpg
100_1045-1.jpg
100_1027-2.jpg
100_1044-2.jpg
100_1028-3.jpg
100_1043.jpg
Sept2013.jpg

Replies

• Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Thanks!!
  • kschueller
    kschueller Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference in your tummy and face. Awesome work, keep it up!
  • Zhionsmom
    Zhionsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazn
  • carashirley
    Options
    Thanks!!
    :smile:
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far, keep up the good work!
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    Awesome work! So you've inspired me to get my Made to Crave book out and read it again! I also bought the companion video Bible study that I want to use with some ladies at church...It's time!!
  • carashirley
    Options
    Awesome work! So you've inspired me to get my Made to Crave book out and read it again! I also bought the companion video Bible study that I want to use with some ladies at church...It's time!!

I also bought the ministry kit. I am currently leading a the bible study!!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! Looking good!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Such a great reminder, to me, of the gift my Heavenly Father gave me, my body.
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work. I would like to check the book out, never heard of it. "You can do all things through Christ"!
  • carashirley
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastically! :)
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    32 lbs in 10 weeks is a great loss! I'd love to lose 30lbs by New Year's, but so many people are telling me it's impossible. Your story has made be believe it is
  • Wow! Well done to you. Keep it up, that is a truly fabulous difference :smile:
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you!! I need to get that book out and actually READ it and let it soak in. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep it up!!!
  • heatherbrackett
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey (well, this particular one ; ) "Made to Crave" in your post title caught my eye when I popped over to the Community board. We just started that study, incorporating other tips, on Wednesday nights at our church. Glad to see you are having success. It's amazing what a difference 32 lbs makes! In just the face pix you can see how healthy you look :) Thx for sharing.
  • carashirley
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey (well, this particular one ; ) "Made to Crave" in your post title caught my eye when I popped over to the Community board. We just started that study, incorporating other tips, on Wednesday nights at our church. Glad to see you are having success. It's amazing what a difference 32 lbs makes! In just the face pix you can see how healthy you look :) Thx for sharing.

It's an awesome study!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!