Hello everyone!

Options
I'm new here, and I am having a great time wandering around seeing what this site has to offer. I hope everyone is friendly and I get to meet many people and we become friends. If anyone has any tips for a new person, please give them to me, I am always willing to take guidance from wiser people. LOL Talk to everyone later.

Replies

• smithbuddy
    Options
    hello and welcome!!
  • smithbuddy
    Options
    hello and welcome!!
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

I'm sure you'll find lots of positive support here as well as tips. I think my best tip for newbies is to start by logging everything and be as honest as you can. Then you'll know you aren't cheating or sabotaging yourself. I found measuring or weighing my food really helpful in the beginning until I got to know what a cup of something looked like on a plate, or how much your average sized chicken breast weighs.

Good luck with your journey.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's such a good site. Use all the tools on here, it's amazing how quickly you get into the routine of logging everything, and once the weight starts dropping off, it's amazing. Feel free to add me as a friend, you can't have too much support.:flowerforyou:
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Hey,

Im loving this site also after joining a week ago :smile:

Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend also as I need friends on here :laugh:
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

I think my main piece of advice is to be honest with yourself and fill in your diary even when you have a bad day.

Good luck
    Audrey
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will make so many friends here and find so much support on your journey xxx