I'm new...well...sort of.

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new here. I say kinda because I downloaded the app awhile back and used it a few times but fell off of track. I'm back and I'm determined to stay on course with my weight loss journey. I now realize when I mess up I just have to pick myself up and try to do better whereas before once I messed up I ended my whole diet. So this time I mean business ;).

I'm 4'11 (yeah, i'm really short) and I weigh 263 (I think) I've never been this overweight and it's very uncomfortable. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again. I'm a wife and mother of four and that used to be my excuse for not working out (not time) and not eating right (no time for healthy meals on the go) but I'm making time for a better me now.

I'm hoping to meet some new people who can help by offering encouragement and i'm willing and ready to reciprocate that

xoxo

Replies

• BrooklynnAK
    BrooklynnAK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. Signed up, wasn't really sticking with it, but for the last month or so, I've been making myself log everyday & it's really helping put things into perspective! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Keedy_Taught_Me
    Options
    I think I was kind of embarrassed when I got off track but now i'm logging everything no matter what...Thx...i'll add you!
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    OOOo add me too.. I keep falling off the wagon!!!
  • BrooklynnAK
    BrooklynnAK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I was kind of embarrassed when I got off track but now i'm logging everything no matter what...Thx...i'll add you!

Don't be embarrassed! It happens to ALL of us! That's why we're here though, right? To motivate & support so we can push on & get it done!
  • sigber23
    Options
    i know what you mean.
    on my first time Dieting i lost so much weight i was so happy and without realising i gained all of it back
    since then, its been a struggle everyday.
    i wish i could maintain some sort of discipline as well.
    the thing is the people around me keep seeing me fail i cant say its not killing me a little bit every time.
    i hope the best for you though, and good luck