New here

Options
I am new here....just joined a few days ago but officially started my "lifestyle" change on Monday. I really hope I can stick with this because it is really hard!! Anyway....I know I need this. I am always out of breath and feeling like my heart is going to pop out of my chest. Something as simple as getting up and walking up the stairs completely drains me. I am not gonna lie, looking better would be amazing, being able to fit back into jeans that will barely go up one leg now would awesome, but it is not the main reason I am doing this. I know that I need to be healthy. I want to be able to enjoy things without feeling so drained at the end of the day.

Replies

• ChantelleSlight
    Options
    If you ever need to add a friend, please feel free to add me. We can do it together. You have taken the best step that you can by asking for help and getting up and doing exercise
  • phatzzzs
    Options
    Tiffany,
    Your a brave person for making the changes, the hardest part is recognizing that you have a problem and confronting it. Make the stairs your goal, I will go up and down them without breathing hard once then make it twice then keep going! The biggest thing I can tell you that will help is log everything everyday!!!!!! Especially the days that do not turn out good!!!! You can add me as a friend for support, my wife (sunfreeflower) you can add her as well.
    Your starting a process, the dictionary describes process as the following:
    a (1) : a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result <the process of growth> (2) : a continuing natural or biological activity or function <such life processes as breathing>
    KEEP ON SMILING AND ROCKING!!!!:wink: