Ramen Noodles -- Good or Bad?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    look up KALI MUSCLE on you-tube....He claims that's his diet...."top ramen and tuna"
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    THOSE THINGS ARE HORRIBLE FOR YOU!!!

I like mine with eggs cooked in :bigsmile:
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I eat it all and add all kinds of stuff:

2hq5ezb.jpg

Except for the french fried onions....that looks DEE-licious!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love ramen =] Usually I eat em plain with all the delicious fairy dust seasoning and all but once in a while I'll eat only half the noodles and dump in a ton of broccoli instead. For the people saying they put egg in do you like fry your eggs and dump in em after or???
  • whispeR8GT
    Options
    Ramen ramen ramen... I'm Korean and I eat ramen like every week.

I like em plain, although I have also invented my own recipe.
    -Make the ramen in every way that's normal until you start to put the noodles in
    -While the water is boiling fry some Spam until it's about halfway cooked
    -Stick the Spam into the ramen along with the noodles. Cook until noodles are still slightly hard.
    -Add an egg and just a tiny bit of milk
    -Wait until the egg's yolk is solid enough so that if you stab it it doesn't bleed
    -While serving add some jalapenos
    -Serve

It sounds nasty, but it's slightly nutritious and it takes GREAT. It's like Spam with noodles in the ramen, with a slightly exotic twist with the egg and milk. Great for lunch, though I will say that you should have access to the bathroom, as it's going to get pretty dangerous :)

That's the way I like it. Otherwise I like it plain with the regular spicy flavor, none of that fancy chicken or beef stuff.
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    For me - bad.
    Salty glop, that's how I'd describe Ramen soup.

But there are plenty of other things I can barely resist that Ramen eaters probably wouldn't understand, so each his or her own vices.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    no ramen here but we have this
    http://www.batchelorsrange.co.uk/range/super-noodles/

i loved the chicken ones with added chicken, sweetcorn and cheese

or i would skip the seasoning pack, add ham and cheese and bind it together with mayo

makes me queesy just thinking about it now