I'm Raine, and I'm back.

Options
Hello all.

My name is Raine. I'm back after a break from MFP for a while. I had some things happen and I just fell off the wagon a bit. I've been able to manage the weight I'm at for a while, and I am now pushing to knock it all down again. I noticed that I lost a lot of friends I had during the break, and it's a little disheartening. I'm hoping to meet more people and get some motivation to push myself.

A little about me:

I'm 23 years old, about to be 24 next month. I'm a gaming journalist, and write about video game news, tabletop games, and do reviews. I love music, and play both bass and guitar. My favorite type of music is metal/hardcore. I love the fall season, and it's the time of year I'm outside the most. I have a 1 year-old son named Tobias, and I love him to death. I'm working on losing weight for him, basically because I want to be around for him when he gets older. I'm also doing it for myself, because as anyone who is big knows, it gets to you after a while.

Hopefully I can meet some new people and keep things going. I appreciate your time. Feel free to add me or send a message!

Replies

• pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Feel free to add me as a friend! I love supporting people and could always use some extra support myself!
  • Chellie_Bellie
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me, I'm here on and off all day.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message! ALso, LOVE The wow shirt....I played forever. Now i run a guild on GW2 if ya play :)
  • TheBreakInTheChain
    Options
    Thanks LittleBall! I still play WoW, though I haven't tried out GW2 yet.