Jillian Michaels

Options
Has any one read any of her books? I was wondering if they're informative and motivational or not. As much as I love her workouts- I get a sense the books may be a bit of a "How to live your life" type rant.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• Mudgies
    Options
    I read "Winning by Losing" and loved. Very informative and basic. It changed my entire opinion of her. I'd go for it. (Maybe I should read again, lol)
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've got Slim for Life and Making the Cut and Im half way through both; They are good but I really loved Michelle Bridges 'Crunch Time' Its that book that got me into health and fitness and it was very inspirational. Her moto is JUST F*CKING DO IT! :D xxxxx
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Im not a fan of michelle bridges...ive read all Jillians books her one winning by losing as mentioned i found really good....she wrote it many many years ago...as mentioned quite basic but I found it helpful. If you are looking for a motivational book "Believe it, be it" by ali vincent is really good.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i have "making the cut" and "slim for life". i really like "making the cut". i was super fit when i followed that program!