What's your food sin?

124»

Replies

• Beer, domino's thin crust vege pizza, and rice krispie bars.....................OH GOD I WANT IT ALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pizza is a hazard I can eat the whole thing!
  • skittles! mmmmmm
  • and hamburgers!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Pizza. It's always pizza. I just can't eat a reasonable amount, and it's becoming increasingly hard to make up for those 2000+-calorie meals.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Peanut Butter and Almond Butter. I have been good this week though!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Beer... good, yeasty, sweet, not-on-my-keto-plan beer.
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Twizzlers!!! :love: I'm proud of myself as a couple weeks ago I bought a package and was able to make them last a week whereas my old self would have had them gone in 2 days.....maybe....usually sooner...
  • felix_hill
    felix_hill Posts: 2 Member
    Oh yeah Reeses pieces are the devil too. I convinced this things were conjured in the pits of hell and placed here on earth for the sole purpose of tormenting me.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    ~A L C O H O L~
    Not only is it full of sugar and empty calories, but it is the gateway to SO many more food cravings and zero self control to deal with them. Not to mention the fact that working out with a hangover is just never gonna happen ;P
  • Booze and garlic bread (600 cals in a garlic baguette, that **** shouldn't be legal) xD
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    swedish fish, coco pebbles, and mashed potatoes.. but not together.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Ice Cream, Chips, Pastries, Candy, PB, and everything else you all mentioned lol
  • idagaines
    idagaines Posts: 18 Member
    So glad I'm not the only one that cant eat just one of something. My stomach is bottomless. Mountain trail mix is the worst for me but then there's chocolate cookies, donuts, candy and chips.I have so many sinful foods
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    I have trouble moderating peanut butter, especially cinnamon raisin peanut butter... omg so good! lol
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    I don't believe in demonizing food, but the one food I try not to ever have in the house is baked goods. It is terribly difficult for me to control myself with them. But, if I'm at someone else's house or at a restaurant, I'll eat them, and it's easier for me to walk away knowing there's not a pan full left on my stove.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Pizza
    Baba ghanoush (roasted eggplant hummus) with tortilla chips
    Pretzel rolls
    Granola
  • Pizza! Can't eat just one or two slices... Now that I am gluten and dairy free substitutes just don't make the grade...
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Oh my, I LOVE me some creme brulee and flourless chocolate cake. I love rich desserts. I don't deprive myself of these things, but I try not to eat them more than once a week. I just fit them into my daily allowance when I do have them.