I'm kinda new

Options
Hey everyone!

My name is Jennifer. I joined about a year or so ago but never really filled anything out. I have been going to the gym for about three months now but I have just recently started eating better. I know that is where I am failing. I am fine during the day but once I get home...forget it! The last two weeks I have been doing better with the food though. I started filling my food and exercise logs just this week. It has helped a lot. I hope that I can keep this going.

Feel free to add me to your friends. :smile:

Jen

Replies

• Jendawn0427
    Jendawn0427 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! I'm Jen too :-)

I joined over a year ago, lost some weight and then my motivation. My entire life has consisted of the weight roller coaster -I hate it. I'm back now but I'm armed with new motivation and the knowledge of what I did wrong in the past.

I completely understand about getting home and blowing it. I've been doing a lot better though. I need to start exercising and will join a gym over the weekend.

I posted my intro here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1101333-motivated-and-determined
  • lizabear911
    lizabear911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I've been on MFP since March 2013 , lost 20pounds since then. That! So proud but feeling like I'm losing my motivation, wanna lose 20more . Feel free to add me ,
    I'll be here to support and motivate in any way I can. !