20 something female with 30 lbs to lose need friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• chrisrennert
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I'm cutting now, and down 10 so far, probably gotta lose another 20 before I reach my goal.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey all! 21, with another 40 pounds or so to lose. But I'm in it for the long haul. :)
  • chrisrennert
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You're doing great.
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20, with about 40 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • paleyellowsun
    paleyellowsun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 21 with 30 lbs to lose. I had depression and huge binge eating problem (never purging ! ) all of last year and am trying to regain my health and energy !
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    24 with 30 lbs to lose! Already lost 8 this year. :smile: Add me!
  • liltxnchic20
    Options
    Texas here, after having my first baby I went back down to pre- baby weight like bam, I was also in the military... As soon as I got out of the Army the weight started showing up and I have gone up and down for years,. Then after baby #2 I just stayed at high 180's got up to 200 with him and never gotten below 170 after having him,. Now after baby #3, my most def last baby, I'm motivated and ready to get my sexy back. My husband is currently stationed in South Korea and I plan to get back down to 140 by the time he comes home for good next Oct, but drop a lot before his surprise visit in Nov. I have already lost 24 Pounds since I had my daughter 8 weeks ago ... I'm ready to get back to being the me that's inside and showing my babies what a healthy lifestyle is like!!

Feel free to add me!!!
  • picketlines
    picketlines Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to this as well! 24 years old with about forty pounds to lose.
  • ohyaynj
    Options
    I'm 23 with nearly 40 to loose - ten down now, I just need some motivation to push for the rest! I'm hoping I can help some people and get some support in return!?

Add me if you're hoping to do the same!
  • KCW37
    KCW37 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    im 25 i just started on sunday after the past year of staying the same weight of around 175 lbs despite dieting and binging cycle ..... im sick of it so here i am
    feel free to add me im new to this so bare with me
  • StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    <----24 with 50 lbs to lose! Down about 6 and been on here a little over a month! :-)
  • christynsparks
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 22 with about 30 pounds to lose. Feel free to add!
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add away, guys. I've lost 60 with a bunch more to go :)
  • SaraBelle31
    SaraBelle31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm Sara 29 looking to lose 25 lbs. just started on Monday. Looking for friends to support and for encouragement.
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    29 and looking to drop 25 total!

always up for more friends!!
  • parabuds
    Options
    25 and looking to drop my final 8lb. Add away people :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm Tamara! :flowerforyou: I am 20 and am active daily! Feel free to add me if you like - open invite - as I enjoy helping keep others motivated, I am willing to support, and am always up for a good chat! :drinker:
    Also, goodluck!!
  • Ransou
    Options
    23, currently 170lbs. 50 more to go! Oh, where did I leave my motivation, haha.
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and trying to lose an additional 25-30, add away if you're the supportive type haha. I will of course be supportive in return :)
  • omariea
    omariea Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 22 years old with 35 lbs to lose total...I've lost about 15lbs so far so I have 20lbs to go! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: