Motivation & Support Please!

Options
Hi guys! I am back on fitness pal, i had to take a break for awhile, it started to really make me annoyed. anyways, long story short, i'm back on and my goal is to be at 140lbs! i'm currently 153, my height is 5'6' and very athletic and love working out! i am 26 years old and am really trying to just be at my healthiest and shed those lbs! I'd love to hear some support and positive thoughts, good ways to drop those pounds without feeling in a rut. i feel like once i hit 149 i'll be really motivated. i lost a pound already but had got on the scale this morning and it said i gained a pound back! so frustrating.....a good helpful and not ranting support group would be awesome!

Replies

• agcarden1
    agcarden1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im 25, 150, goal is 135-140.
  • phitandphree
    phitandphree Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you! Also if your interested I'm an admin for a group on facebook. We encourage each other and most of us all use MFP , so it's a great way to get more friends. We all log regularly and give feedback on MFP. We share recipes on facebook, Mondays is motivational posts, Tuesday share a article to read that is educational. Wednesday is check in day see how everyone is doing, Friday is get to know you day. We start challenges on Monday either food related or workout related. The challenges are not mandatory, we just try to make this fun, learn together and give support. We have people sharing great before and afters.
    If this sounds like something you'd like look us up
    Facebook: MFP Group Challenges

Monika :)