MFP Veteran looking for new friends!

Options
I was at a low point in my life late 2011 :grumble: . At 6’2 I was pushing 280. I was seeing doctors trying to figure out why I was suffering from increases in depression :cry: , lack of energy :sick: , trouble sleeping and much more. During the doctor visits I found my testosterone was as low as an 80 year old man, I struggled with sleep :yawn: and a sleep study reviled I had slight sleep apnea and insomnia. The common theme I found while visiting the doctors was the weight I was carrying had to be affecting my mood and everything else...:embarassed: So I found MFP decided to just do this and 620+ days 50lbs later I have never looked back :wink: ….. Since then it’s been up and down but I have unfinished business and I am now ready to make a push to my ultimate goal and finally maintain :drinker: . I am looking for some new friends….one thing I like here is meeting people from all over the world. Please join me in this journey! It’s hard and not easy but we can do this….we can! :tongue:

Replies

• Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Feel free too add! Happy 2 support!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. You have done an amazing job of losing the 50lbs, congrats and good luck with the rest of your journey :-)
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Added!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I agree about friends from all over the world. Its amazing when you think about it! Add me if you like!!
  • Cat123161
    Cat123161 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends and support!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    I added all of you! Thanks!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Bump!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    On and off the wagon happens to us all!

Love the diversity of my friends on here, so add away!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I lost 97 lbs, got sidetracked by life issues, and gained some back. Now I'm trying to get back to where I was so I can push towards my ultimate goal as well.

Good luck!
  • kaseymei
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cope3am
    cope3am Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You started losing at 280 and right now my goal is to hit 280 lol. Guess its a little different for me since im 6'6" though. Im right there with ya as far as the on and off goes. I just started back this week after being on the road for the past 3 months. Made me gain to much back and im not gonna let it slide like i have in the past. I would be glad to have you add me as well as anyone else.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I have had some of the same issues... but working through them... You can do this...really..
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Well if you look at my profile and are interested, feel free to send me a FR. I'm always open to more friends. Fortunately, I've been blessed with some of the most amazing friends from around the world. My FL is from people from 5 continents and at least a dozen countries. My friends are about as diverse as you can get: young/old, male/female, gay/straight, all ethnicities, you name it, I've got it covered. And it was all unplanned -- it just happened. So if you, or anyone else is interested, feel free to send me a FR. And good luck on your journey.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    I added all of you! I feel it...I am back in the grove!!!!:laugh:
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!!

Added you!