Looking for Working Moms - Need to Lose More than 50lbs

Options
I am a working mom still trying to lose the baby weight from 4 years ago, but 'life' always seems to get in the way and every day seems to be day 1 again. So here I am looking for someone that can relate and is on the same type of journey.

Replies

• annakdavis
    annakdavis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Took me 5 1/2 years before I started to focus on getting rid of the weight that I gained when I was pregnant.
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday..and am very active. I have lost over 50lbs this past summer...going to get all this baby weight off plus some!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I still have quite a bit to lose. I work full time and a mom to three! You can add me if you like!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wow.. congratts on your 94 lbs gone!!
  • amanda14251
    amanda14251 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm a single, full time working mom to a 4 year old so i definately understand your struggle!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a working mom with a non-sleeping 11 month old and a 2 year old. I've been "day 1"-ing since about may this year.
  • elvyttaa
    elvyttaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom with three kids, 14, 10, and 6. It's so, so tough carving out time to exercise on weekdays. By the time I get home, make dinner, help with homework, etc, I'm too beat to do anything else. I am joining a local gym with a friend on Monday, and would love to add some friends that know this struggle, and help motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I work full time have a 12 year old and 4 year old and still have baby weight plus some from youngest birth control after birth of youngest caused me to gain another 40lb over 4 years. \had it removed in april and down 25lb from my highest weight. still have a box of prepregrancy pants I would love to fit in to again. Feel free to add me.
  • Guerita67
    Options
    hey Im on the same page to loose weight, as a full time mom/employee
    just looking for motivational friends feel free to add me :)
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies :smile: I am a working mom of 3 and I work overnights 5 days a week so getting motivated is hard work but I am finally doing it and you can too!!
    I'm new on here but feel free to add me for extra support and hopefully motivation! Good Luck All!!!
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Im a working mom still losing baby weight from 6 years ago! feel free to add me!
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi ladies :smile: I am a working mom of 3 and I work overnights 5 days a week so getting motivated is hard work but I am finally doing it and you can too!!
    I'm new on here but feel free to add me for extra support and hopefully motivation! Good Luck All!!!
    oh yuck! I did the overnight shifts for a while. HATED it and it was horrible for motivation and weight loss!
  • nashergill
    nashergill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids and the youngest is 10 and I have rollercoastered with the 60 pounds for 10 years. I have spent thousands of $s with no results from various programs but I'm tired of looking older than I am and I know I can do this without spending a fortune. Good luck everyone
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's the WORST!! LOL I started it so that I could be with my kids during the day and dad has them at night so we didn't have to deal with daycare but I'm SO over now that my youngest is in 1st grade!! Unfortunately I am a CNA and I've been working for the same client in his home for 3 years and I can't just dump him so....... I'm still at it but now that I can nap for a few hours during the day I'm actually having some success with eating properly and working out but it is a struggle!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    me. I'm a makeup artist, volunteer vet tech, and have three kiddos - the youngest being 11 weeks old =)
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    Full time working mom to two boys here - both under age 5. I am working to lose 100(+) pounds!
  • samanthajbeswick
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 3 boy's and have always had problems with my weight.. I have just had my third child after 6 years and can't seem to lose the baby weight.... I have been eating better and walking every day, but at the same time I suffer from RA and have a hard time getting weight off me.... I have lost all of 3lbs so far in the last week and need about another 65lbs to go.... I would love to look and feel sexy again and not be hiding from the mirrors....

Thanks
    Sam:embarassed:
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a working mom that works night so feel free to add me .
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and any if the rest of you too. I just went back to work part time after 15 years. My babies are about to turn 8, 13, and 16 in the next 3 weeks. Learning to balaned it all. Love to give encouragent and receive a bit too!
  • missjazeeboo
    Options
    glad I joined! I'm a working mom with a 3 and a 5 year old. Need to lose more than 50 lbs. This is a start.