New and taking steps forward

Options
Hello There

I am new here for a few days. I looked around and found all of you so inspirational

I am figured I would start my own topic, so I would check back regular and keep active. I thought it might be a good way to get more support, learn new things and be supportive for others.

I also started blogging my journey. It's a good way to look back and push you forward. I am trying to learn so much it’s a good place to keep information and ideas.. Plus how great will it be to read months from now to see improvement

. I don’t want to be a slave to my scale to feel like I have won or lost a battle.. I am going to start with 50 pounds weight loss as my first goal

So everyday is just one step towards the new me

Feel free to join in and share your ideas, stories and fears. - we can talk about anything !

my blog is http://lettingmeout.blogspot.com/

Replies

• ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Great attitude! Good luck on your journey, this is a great spot to find inspiration and motivation.
  • jabby220
    Options
    thank you so much

How are things going for you ?
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    I have been on here almost a year. I did great for a couple months right away, but fell off the wagon for a while. I started getting serious again in July and running strong now.
  • jabby220
    Options
    I know you can do it, -- feel free to add me as a friend
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp for about 2 months and found that everyone here is so encouraging. Friend request sent so we can encourage each other on this journey.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a supportive friend. I log on daily and am committed to greater fitness for me and to encourage others to do the same.
  • jabby220
    Options
    Hope your all having a good day -- keep up the good work