fitbit flex or fitbit one

Options
I'm going to buy a fitbit today. Should I get the fitbit flex or fitbit one?

Replies

• Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a fitbit today. Should I get the fitbit flex or fitbit one?

I went with the Flex because the form factor is something I'm more likely to get use out of (I'd be leaving the One in my pants pocket every time I changed my clothes). Also the one thing I liked about it - the altimeter - seems to not be that accurate since the company stopped including them in designs because of accuracy problems (read that somewhere).
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I think the Flex is ugly, so I use a One. I can wear it with anything and it's easy to hide.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I just got a One, as above, you can wear anything and hide it somewhere so you can keep track all the time!
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I had purchased the One and I loved it! It's easy to hide, but you don't have to. The worst is forgetting it in a pocket or something, but I liked that better than the rubber bracelet of the Flex. I'm very girly, though, so that played into it, too. :) I wrote several blog entries on my One (friend me to see them) and the pros/cons of it.
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I got the Flex less than 3 weeks ago. I liked that I would have it on all the time and wouldn't lose it or forget it. I do my walks/runs on a treadmill and because I hold onto the handle bars the reading wasn't accurate. So now I either toss it into my bra or pocket and I've been getting readings that match my treadmill. But today I noticed my band cut and when I exchange it tmw, I'm going to get the One if I can.
  • mineownself
    Options
    I have the ultra, which would be the old version of the one.

I clip it to the front of my bra, and I never have to worry.

the one thing I didn't like about the flex is the lack of stair feature. I do a lot of stairs in a day given my location at work, and for some strange reason this gives the greatest rush - to see me hit that goal.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I think the Flex is ugly, so I use a One. I can wear it with anything and it's easy to hide.

Exactly this!
  • MonnieM
    Options
    I have the one and recently bought the flex. I have just gone back to the one after using the flex for only a couple of weeks. I actually prefer the one, being able to see the screen, being able to hide it somewhere, find it a little more accurate. I found in the heat, the flex to be a bit sweaty and I didn't like not being able to read my actual steps and stairs throughout the day (unless I looked at my phone and the flex had been sync'd with the phone).
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So I was able to exchange my broken Flex for the One as I hoped. So much better! Love that I get all my info on the screen, where as all I got with the Flex were dots that lit up when you hit your step goal. Way better product!
  • ISPEAKWHALE2
    ISPEAKWHALE2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have the One and I love it!:heart:
  • mamakayy
    Options
    I have the ultra, I was totally looking forward to the flex, but then opted against "upgrading" when I discovered that there wasn't a display. I would've bought it in an instant if it had a display and could be used a watch and to cycle through the activities like my ultra does. So I'd pick the one now.