62lb Lost with pics :oD

Options

Replies

• sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! You look great!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    this is sweet inspiration. love it. you look fantastic already girl. rock it.
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I needed some encouragement today, and you are it!!!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I am proud of you even though I don't know you because I know that hard work you put in to get where you are! You look super good!
  • rlinaresv
    Options
    WTG Girl, Awesome job and you look awesome
  • cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is super awesome! I just started this like a week ago yet have been jogging everyday. I haven't seemed to have lost anything and feeling kind of like giving up. Any advice for me?

Hi, never give up and keep jogging.
    I just try to keep to my daily calories (1500) and exercise as often as I can.

The fact that you have started your journey is awesome....keep going...you got this!!!

xx
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I, too, have a lot of weight to lose and it's great motivation when people like you share your story AND your pictures!!! It lets me know that YES, there are REAL people out there who can do this/have done this! Thanks for the extra "oomph" today!!! :-)
  • ShrinkingKitt
    ShrinkingKitt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • abc123fitness
    Options
    nice work i lost 100 pounds though recently...

although it was because it fell out of my wallet
  • danascott798
    danascott798 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! As someone who is early in wanting to change myself, you are a great motivation! Thanks
  • Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I am at your starting point and it seems like a slow journey and like I will ever see 199 but you are an inspiration to me to keep going and one day I will be able to post pictures of my before and after.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your inspirational pictures. You have done an amazing job.
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WTG you're rocking it!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Sort of funny how those pants you hold up in the picture, you once dreaded. Now become a trophy of success. Look amazing btw.
  • MissDesiAmaris
    MissDesiAmaris Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. Congrats!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation! :smile:
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We are basically weight loss twins :) I started the same week as you, within three pounds of your starting weight and have lost the same amount. Yay for us !!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!